Anatomie 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anatomie 2 Reviews

½ March 14, 2012
I'm sorry, but as a sequel this was really lame. They had so much more they could have done with it, and completely ruined it for me!! I'm sooo not impressed. Oh well, I did get the box set.
August 27, 2011
Another entertaining addition to the series, though not as good as the original.
½ November 16, 2009
Kind of a preposterous plot, which robbed it of the organic horror implicit in the original. Though I liked that they tried to make a different movie this time round.
½ November 30, 2008
haha... corny "run as fast as you can" scene where the main dude jumps over pipes and tables and makes fancy footwork as he's trying to get out of the hospital :D
September 18, 2008
sequel to german horror movie. this one also doesnt lack the "science-fiction" touch that is expected from every science related horror. a great choice for horror movie freaks..
½ August 9, 2008
this one feels a bit too slasher... and familiar... like 'Disturbing Behavior' meets an episode of 'Supernatural' meets 'House'.
June 22, 2008
Not really in the same sense as the original, more action like, but still good, but not as good as the first.
April 18, 2008
Can Anatomie 2 really be considered a sequel to Anatomy? I say no.
April 14, 2008
The sequel to the pretty decent medicine thriller does not live up to the original film. It neither has a star like Franka Potente carrying the movie (although she does appear in a few scenes, which are easily among the better ones of the movie), nor the same spooky atmosphere. The acting ranges from hopelessly over the top to convincing, as far as that's possible considering the cardboard characters presented. The plot is pretty unrealistic, the soundtrack switches from wannabe John Williams score to techno rhythms and the directing is somewhat confusing too at times. What saves this movie from being a catastrophe is its fast pace and that it's not boring for a second. Still, pretty disappointing and easily forgotten.
January 19, 2008
Some creepy german movie, i didnt even understand half of the story cause of that bloody DVD doesnt even have subtitle..lol
January 10, 2008
c'est le 1 que je préfère mais le 2 est pas mal
December 19, 2007
Amazing. Nothing more needs to be said.
Liloh
½ December 11, 2007
I already loved the first Part and was glad to see the Part 2. The Plot was abit lame, but there was abit more blood then the first one. hmm yeah.
November 22, 2007
Cool, but it had nothing on the original
November 7, 2007
See the 1st one instead !
November 1, 2007
The first one was really scary, who knows how nr 2 is.
September 29, 2007
compare to the first serious, this one is more creepy and more scary to me. but i still suggest those who are interested in medicine to watch this serious !
September 2, 2007
one of the best german horror movies about anti-hippocrats
July 5, 2007
A young intern discovers grisly going-ons at a hospital in Berlin
June 27, 2007
good german movie but the 1st one was better...