Anbe Sivam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anbe Sivam Reviews

October 31, 2009
The best film I've ever seen!
October 31, 2009
One of the best movies ever.. Great movie with impeccable performances by Kamal & Madhavan... Music also needs some appreciation....
½ September 23, 2009
wonderful movie! another excellent effort from Kamal. A movie that will remain etched in memory forever.
July 31, 2009
Its a great film thats all.
½ July 25, 2009
The best movie I have ever seen
May 9, 2009
Of course Kamal makes an outstanding performance, and the moral behind the story is nice, tender and even pondering, however I was a bit annoyed at the beginning as the story didn't seem to move fast enough. I was probably expecting more, not that bad, just... not as delightful as other. I still love Kamal, and man, I wonder what he eats he looks so good for his age, mi amor!
½ April 28, 2009
one off my alltime best
March 9, 2009
this movie is another milestone in kamal's career and i love watching this movie though it didn't make profit at the box offices still now people talk abt this movie and the way kamal acted in this movie proves he is the best india has ever seen
March 8, 2009
Best Desi Flick ever!!!
March 4, 2009
Matchless dialogues all over the movie. Every scene is sculpted throughly minute details r taken care off.
I learned clearly abt communism,atheism only thro this movie
½ March 2, 2009
One of Kamal's Best.....
January 23, 2009
awesome film....value humans..!!
December 1, 2008
Interesting story about a communist trade unionist & advertisement executive.. great story, good comic scenes...songs were not bad either.
One of the better Kamal Hasan movies ...
October 22, 2008
i love love love this movie! such an amazing message... this is one of the first tamil films i watched and it's one of my favorite movies ever.
October 21, 2008
Really good movie.. Kamal hassan, excels as always!!
½ September 7, 2008
An amazing movie on humanity, love and atheism. Mind boggling performance(and make up) by the legendary Kamal Hassan and a greatttttt performance by Madhavan.
Great screenplay, witty sensible dialogues by Madhan.

One of the best movies in Indian cinema, in my opinion.
August 16, 2008
Wat a wonderful movie!!! First time tears came from watching a movie... This one is an international Masterpiece!!!!
August 4, 2008
Kamal Haasan is phenomenal. Dialogues are top class. An all-time classic about the meaning of life.
July 14, 2008
The character Sivam, played by all time best actor Kamal Hassan moves you to the very last of the film. He has lost everything. look, love and life other than a battered dog. yet his motivation to live his life in a useful and content way is amazing. One of Kamal's best performances and no doubt Madhavan's too. Very touching yet so comical in some instances.