Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy Reviews

½ January 16, 2017
This film may be silly and a little bit "dumb", and oh God it's so fun to watch. I enjoyed this film so watch I actually own the Blu ray for this! Will Ferrell and his co stars nailed all their performances, and accompanied with satire and dark humour, Anchorman is probably one of my favourite comedies yet!
December 27, 2016
While the titular character can result in the viewer facepalming over how he can occasionally be a bit too stupid for his own good, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy has Will Ferrell shine brightly in the title role and the film manages to be a really funny movie thanks to its quotable lines such as "You stay classy, San Diego" and memorable characters. Downright entertaining.
½ December 17, 2016
While the supporting cast shines, Ferrell is barely tolerable, as is the rest of the film.
December 6, 2016
the origin of "I'm not even mad, that's amazing" and "loooouuud noises"
it'll entertain you, it'll entertain you real good. comedy movies don't get any better than this
December 5, 2016
This is the ultimate. I can't go one day without quoting at least one line from this movie. Hysterical.
The arsenist, has oddly shaped feet.
½ December 1, 2016
Okay, I'll admit: I hadn't seen this film before.

Oh, I knew the broad strokes of it: that it was 70s set, the Will Ferrell was Ron Burgundy (San Diego's top-rated news anchorman), and that it was a spoof-take of the whole 70s new industry, but actually ever having watched the film (beyond the occassional shared clip on social media)?

Nope.

Until now. While, to my eyes, this is not up there with "Elf" I must admit to still having a silly grin plastered over my face for most of it, and that it did even have a couple of laugh-out-loud moments.

Stay Classy, San Diego!
November 27, 2016
One of my favorite comedy's of all time
½ November 17, 2016
In my top 5 comedy films of all time. I love this so much.
November 12, 2016
Ridiculously quotable, but that's about it. Incredibly fun when watching with friends, but ultimately not an amazing movie. For what it is, it's one of the best of its kind.
½ November 6, 2016
I DO NOT understand the appeal of Will Ferrel OR Anchorman. A film about obnoxious morons who talk gibberish. Somebody shoot me please before I...oh wait, press eject. Easy.
October 4, 2016
A good comedy with several stupid but hilarious jokes.
September 28, 2016
a classic with an allstar line-up. easily a goat (about 8 viewings)
September 24, 2016
the mark u guess gave this movie is proof u suck arse
September 11, 2016
You've gotta love the quotes!
September 10, 2016
One of Ferrell's better comedies. Pure silliness throughout, pure fun!
September 8, 2016
Everyone plays their part in this film so well. While Farrell is the main Character and not at all the funniest, it's the other characters that really make the film.
½ August 30, 2016
An Instant Classic great and hilarious movie
August 26, 2016
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is decent. Nothing to add, nothing to minus. Just a decent comedy.
August 21, 2016
Top 3 funniest movies ever!
August 8, 2016
This is Will Ferrell at his BEST!!!
For a comedy movie, this was a really good one. Steve Carrell has always been the only guy who would make me laugh a lot and in this movie he was random, mysterious, stupid, awkward, and most of all hilarious! All the characters are unforgettable and have very good chemistries, and all of them were hilarious.
The movie is very very very silly...But in a good way. The cameos were all random and funny. Overall a good comedy movie that does its job.
Score: 8/10 (Great).