And One Was Beautiful Reviews

• May 14, 2011

Mildly entertaining drama about a woman who runs over a man in a car and kills him, then let's a family friend take the blame and gets sent to prison! YIKES! From the MGM "B" studio, stars Howard Hughes one-time girlfriend Laraine Day, Robert Cummings, and good acting from little known Jean Muir.

• Apr 25, 2011

good drama from the dream factory

good drama from the dream factory

• May 28, 2008

I had this thought in my head, that if it is a B movie, then it'll be bad but I was wrong. I actually quite liked this film, even though it was a little odd. Robert Cummings played the lovable lug who thinks, he may have had been drinking and driving, only to find out, that he was in the passenger's seat, when the accident occurred. Not a film to take too seriously but still great to watch.