And God Said to Cain (E Dio disse a Caino) Reviews

• Dec 04, 2016

A unique western with a prominent horror element throughout, and Klaus Kinski as our protagonist!

• Nov 01, 2012

And God Said to Cain has a unique atmosphere to it of escalating tension that plays out in a brilliant climax. Although, the film pretty much proves that a spaghetti western without Ennio Morricone almost doesn't work. But the score is still decent.

• Nov 06, 2011

I don't like Kinski and most of the western movies out there but this one was pretty good. good 3/5

• Tsubaki S Super Reviewer
    Sep 26, 2010

Finally, Kinski as a lead in a western, which happens to be a very atmospheric flick, thanks to the direction of horror veteran Antonio Margheriti. The story is 100% straightfoward, it's in the mood and style where the movie gets it's identity. This is what sets apart a dull and lifeless flick like "God Forgives" from a movie with an actual personality like this one.