And Now Ladies & Gentlemen Reviews

• Jan 08, 2015

I'm just pissed they gave it to me for free and I can't delete it.

I'm just pissed they gave it to me for free and I can't delete it.

• Jan 03, 2014

I saw this film at the movies when it came out but to be honest i don't remember much apart from the fact critics hated the film and i enjoyed it because it was really well shot, acted perfectly by a brilliant cast and really interesting story wise.

• Mar 19, 2011

Ugh. This movie just goes on and on. Jeremy Irons is excellent, but pretty much the film's only saving grace. It's a meandering story of two lost people who eventually run into each other through random circumstances. I guess the movie is well made, but completely uninteresting.

• Jun 13, 2010

I simply wanted a film in which Jeremy Irons stared as he is one of my favourite actors of all time and this is what popped up in Wikipedia. It starts with Sir Jeremy robbing a jewellery store in the most amazing way possible; he then uses the money to purchase a Yot and then enters a race but the poor guy keeps having black outs so he wakes up in Morocco harbour and basically he meets a girl and it goes from there. The difference is that they are both having these blackouts and soon they discover they both have brain tumours and go on a massive adventure to get rid of them. The film is also classed as a psychological thriller as there is a robbery involved towards the end, there were so many elements thrown in that the film almost never came together but thanks to Jeremy Irons I think his convincing acting and just being a stud saved this. I hadn't a clue that some of this film was dubbed in places until about 60 minutes in when Jeremy's voice didn't quite fit his lips but I suppose I never noticed because the actors do their own voices.

• Apr 04, 2010

A film with a great atmosphere! Beautiful music thanks to Patricia Kaas, Jeremy Irons even speaks French (what a delight!)! :) As far as acting goes - I wouldn't exactly qualify it as a masterpiece - but for all those of you who, like myself, love the music of Kaas and the acting of Jeremy Irons (even though throughout career he's had a few quite disappointing roles ) : I strongly recommend this one!

• Jan 14, 2010

I love Claude Lelouch movies. And this one is great. Soundtrack is amazing. And I like places too. Great romantic story with so much turns:)

• Nov 30, 2009

lovely combination. lovely story..beautiful and artistic romance and cinematography.. love to jeremy irons.. it was long but very satisfying..

• May 26, 2009

• Daisy M Super Reviewer
    Apr 04, 2009

The acting by the cast in "and now... ladies and gentlemen" - both by great actors like Jeremy Irons, as well as others, like Patricia Kaas a famous Jazz singer, is beautiful, very deeply felt. I was moved by the expression in these two actor's eyes. But one mustn't consider and rate acting by itself in Lelouch movies,which I was not familiar with, but it is the unity of all skills and feelings that make his work so profound. The acting, directing, photography, music... they make up the story. This movie is filled with illusions, and incredible photographic beauty, specially the ones in Morocco. A must to see. somehow the Morocco inspector reminds me of the TV serie Inspector Colombo, (funny)

• Mar 07, 2009

If you have a brain tumor and memory lapses will the reality change? Can you escape from it? The movie is a bit slow and confusing but Jeremy Irons performance and Patricia Kass' singing keeps you watching it. I don't know why but it somehow reminded me of 'The English Patient'. It's probably because of the scenary and the romantic theme than anything else.