And Then Came Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

And Then Came Love Reviews

½ August 5, 2011
why does this have an average review of 3 stars? This cast can act as well as the cast of saved by the bell! Terribly! This movie was like reading a badly written script for a made for tv movie that should have been made for the garbage. seriously, wtf?!
August 1, 2011
Denne er ganske bra og morsom!
½ August 24, 2010
didn't really enjoy this, thought the acting was horrid and went overboard with the cheese....but was a great movie to fold laundry too...I could leave the room and not feel like I missed anything important
November 20, 2008
totally fantastic and heart warming
August 30, 2008
loved this movie, great story line, I dont know what drew me 2 it but what eva it was made a good decision
July 31, 2008
I have dis movie an it iz great!!I've seen it a million an 1 tymez!!
May 17, 2008
Ack. Very mediocre rom-com, but Eartha Kitt acts the arse off the useless script.
May 3, 2008
Love Vanessa, plot could have been better and the love interest could have looked a lot better too.
September 2, 2007
[font=Calibri][size=3]The script is vacant and the direction apparently lost in a wood of acting trees. The male lead appears retarded as if plucked from some special ed class for actors. His lovable oaf routine is executed without charm and it is utterly unconvincing as is the idea [font='Calibri','sans-serif']that a woman such as the one portrayed by Williams in this film could be wooed by such a witless lummox[/font]. While this genre of movie normally guarantees an overdose of sugar this romantic comedy could kill garden slugs. Bad performances all round ensure this movie is as enjoyable as waiting for a bus while small children throw rocks at you. Only watch this movie if you are afflicted with some kind of unreasonable Vanessa Williams fetish? like myself. [/size][/font]