Android Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Android Apocalypse Reviews

½ September 1, 2013
All I was expecting was some awful cheesy fun. Android Apocalypse couldn't even muster up some laughable dialogue, leaving you in agony for the 90 minute runtime.
½ June 8, 2012
Apparently Joey Lawrence wasn‚??t aware that you never go full-robot.

Also, evil robots use Acers.
October 28, 2011
There should be a special prison for people who make trashy movies like this one.
ScoopOnline
August 16, 2011
Well not my cup of tea still I watched and slept even though there was a Joe Lawrence in it.
January 29, 2011
Typical low class thrash in the style of 90s...just it was filmed in 2006. It's really hard to completely waste the theme of androids and action, can be done only with extremely bad acting, boring story and similar things. This movie has them all.
January 9, 2011
I was in the mood for androids this weekend and this Paul Ziller made-for-tv syfy flick did the job. I'd never heard of Scott Bairstow before- I wonder if he was this badass on Party of Five.
½ April 13, 2010
This movie fought like a bastard. Amazing special effects and acting. Another Sci Fi great.
February 7, 2010
Not bad, action was Great, the plot very predictable!
February 1, 2010
Android Apocalypse, also known as Facing Extinction, is a 2006 science fiction film starring Scott Bairstow and Joseph Lawrence. The film was written by Karl Schiffman and directed by Paul Ziller for Sci Fi Channel as a television film. It is set on a post-apocalyptic Earth that is ruled by androids, and explores the relationship between a human, Jute (Bairstow), and an android, DeeCee(Lawrence) who is beginning to develop emotions.
½ September 1, 2009
not the world's greatest film but i had sympathy because i love it when people make an attempt on no budget. on top of that i found it reasonably interesting. in the end i decided that joseph lawrence turned in a pretty good performance making himself look like an 'action man' (g i joe) figure. the other people playing androids were useless (except for the cage fighting guy - i thought he was ok).
½ July 26, 2009
We are Borg, Resistance is futile.... ah non je me trompe de film :)
July 15, 2009
Lol very cool special effects
March 10, 2009
the only reason i watched this pathetic exuse of a movie was 4 chris jericho and he had TWO LINES!!! 10 WORDS! and some lil' punk killed him n lyk the 1st 10 minutes. cant believe i evenn gave it 2 stars. rip off
March 4, 2009
I love bad movie nights. You get to watch movies like this and make fun of them all night long.
February 19, 2009
Cheap special effects combined with bad acting and non existent storyline results in you standard crappy movie.
½ January 30, 2009
Today the term is often used to refer to the end of the world, which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age.
Guess we can say the same about this movie. Stupid stuff. I always wonders whats going on in a directors mind when thay make such crap like this. What is their mission with a movie like this...see what I mean guys? If you rent this...you will go to prison!
½ January 22, 2009
Apparently Joey Lawrence wasn‚??t aware that you never go full-robot.

Also, evil robots use Acers.
½ December 18, 2008
I can't Find Download Movie
October 29, 2008
It doesn't start off too bad.
It's a bit like "the Island" but the clones is called androids instead.
Then it gets boring and the second half is just lousy filmmaking. Awful cast.
August 21, 2008
Yep i to watched this because chris jericho was in it. For all of 5mins and he does nothing realy. After that the film bored me to tears! avoid!