Android Insurrection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Android Insurrection Reviews

½ May 11, 2016
I am very sorry for you if you saw this movie...
I am very sorry that i saw this movie, that is 78 min that i will never get back.
I can't write a review because i have nothing good to say about it, if you can see this movie for free, please do so then you will have seen something at the very rock bottom, but don't spend any money on it, not even a dime!
October 17, 2013
"Although the music is great, there isn't much else to offer. Overall, lackluster special effects, a half-baked plot, and some terrible performances."
½ May 5, 2013
Survival lessons: You never know who's a frickin' robot. When the robot apocalypse comes it wouldn't be a bad idea to carry around a knife for poking people to see if blood comes out. Aside from that, the only lessons learned are how not to do things. How not to move in a combat team, how not to hold, carry, and shoot a weapon, what not to wear in combat, etc. The best advice is just not to watch it. Some things in life can attack one's morale and drain your will to survive. This movie is one of them.
March 6, 2013
I will give this film an A for effort. It has some really decent CG stuff going on and they do try and design some sets but most of the film seems to take place in some companies workshop.
The story has a very Terminatoresque vibe going on which I liked. In fact, the story isn't all that bad. The acting, well that ranges and the costumes and props look mostly like they've been made for a web series.
Actually, Android Insurrection would make a pretty decent web series if they had gone that route. As a feature though, it's micro budget on almost all levels and if it weren't for the entertaining CG work, likely never would have been seen by much more than immediate family.
Actually, Android Insurrections
January 13, 2013
No , just no. Go watch terminator.
January 3, 2013
Terrible, red box watch. Budget of $1000. Don't wast your time.
December 31, 2012
I dunno why I watched it. My not interested review explains it all. It got a rated r for the slight nudity 2 minutes before the show started. All it needed was a max of 5 minutes to eject the dvd and never again see the light of day.