Andron (Andròn - The Black Labyrinth) Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Crap watch, will not watch against, and don't recommend. Watch Alec Baldwin and Danny Glover cash a paycheck in a really bad knockoff of what someone thought was Hunger Games, but was a knockoff of Maze Runner or any number of generic arena killers. On the same day where I hardly got any explanation from a different movie (go watch Southbound instead), I got 90% more explanation than I wanted in this. They seem bent on having a meaningful story to why things are happening, and you absolutely don't need it: Hunger Games took 3 books to make their point and this tried to do just as much with more complexity in one movie, without a source material that am audience could reference. Ultimately, avoid this, go watch Hunger Games, Maze Runner or 32, if you can handle it.

• Feb 13, 2019

I wish I could unwatch this.

I wish I could unwatch this.

• Jun 09, 2018

I kept waiting for a better explanation for what was goin on and never got it. As one reviewer said, if you feel as though you left and missed a couple of key scenes but didn't, then that's this film. If the plot had been thought out and explained better, this film would have been a lot better. It had some plot points, but none were developed into a consistent whole.

• Jan 21, 2018

Really bad plot. Moments of action that do not, in any way, make up for the totally underdeveloped storyline

• Oct 28, 2017

Don't, just don't. That was and hour and a half of my life I will never get back.

• Sep 24, 2017

I'd have to see this a few times before I start to get it. As we become with time locked into 1 big video game the corporate monopolies seize total control & enslave us all. Forcing us to bet on the game & super population control should we pick the loser.

• Aug 22, 2017

That was so bad, it makes me glad my name is Andy and not Andron.

That was so bad, it makes me glad my name is Andy and not Andron.

• Jul 17, 2017

If there is Any movie to put on the Do not watch list.. this movie is it. Absolute dumpster juice!

• Feb 25, 2017

Couldn't figure this out

Couldn't figure this out

• Jan 27, 2017

wtf did I just watch? 1.5 hours wasted of my life.

wtf did I just watch? 1.5 hours wasted of my life.