Angel Camouflaged Reviews

• Jun 03, 2017

This is by far the worst film ever made. It was so bad that I laughed at inappropriate times due to the overacting of a very bad script - along with superbad continuity. The viewer bears witness to the gratuitous use of muscle cars that the characters wouldn't be able to afford and scenery that didn't go with the story but seemed "cool" (airstream in the desert, decrepit fishing shanty as a popular bar). This film seems like it was cobbled together with the unused bits that fell on the floor of the cutting room from several dozen 1980s B-movies. It was nonsensical and the story jumped from place to place because the writer clearly got lazy and didn't feel like building the story or characters. Gues appearance by the Marshall Tucker band for bragging rights (he could've had any musicians play for these scenes). Utterly ridiculous.

• Oct 01, 2014

Wonderful music with a great story and fabulous acting. One of James Brolin's best movies. You've got to see the Marshall Tucker Band playing Rap Music. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Violeta as Valya is hilarious!!! Dilana proves she is a wonderful actress. Don't miss this movie.

• Aug 01, 2011

Overall it was a pretty horrible movie, the acting was was entry level at best, unconvincing and flat to say the least and movie progression was slow. I think the only redeeming feature of the film was the good use of Dilana's talents as a singer, even so.. It hardly saves this sub-par film. I read the movie write up on the back of the cover and I believed it would be something better, really I hope I never see this movie again, If it werent for the fact that I can now warn people of the movie and say I have seen it... it would be a horrible waste of 113 mins of my life, very dissapointed. 1/5 stars