Angel of Christmas Reviews

• Dec 17, 2018

Horrible lead female star who deserves never to be loved. Let alone get chased by two guys. Hideous scary wooden statue that looks like it was carved by Annabelle. Cheesy as crap and predictable. If somebody gave me that horrible angel portrait at the end. I would have kicked them in the shins.

• Dec 02, 2018

In a city where it’s constantly snowing soap suds, a crew of terrible actors fumble through a lifeless story centered around a hideous wood angel thing.

• Dec 31, 2015

Another cheesy Christmas movie. I saw the ending coming a mile ahead of it but I liked it anyways!

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Dec 28, 2015

The chemistry between the two wasn't very believable, but it was a cute story.

The chemistry between the two wasn't very believable, but it was a cute story.