Angels Don't Sleep Here - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Angels Don't Sleep Here Reviews

July 28, 2012
i like the final surprise and the suspence of this movie
July 28, 2012
Robert Patrick seems to be in a lot of B-rated thrillers, but this one really takes the cake. The photography, acting, musical score all scream shoddy movie. By the end there is sufficient enough action, a body count, and an unexpected twist in the plot, with some nice heavy metal thrown in to make the viewer stop thinking that they are wasting their time.
July 28, 2012
I am always up for checking out a movie I never heard before, and seeing Robert Patrick in the credits, who would not be a little curious to see the T-1000 in another movie? Boy was I disappointed ... ANGELS is garbage and a confusing mess for everyone. The 'star' actors looked like they could not care less and key characters were poorly introduced and wasted. You could put cardboard cut-outs on the set and you would not know the difference.

If you survived the first twenty minutes without asking what the heck was going on, consider yourself gifted. ANGELS begins with two main stories, one of a mayor covering his past, and of a twin brother, returning home and continuing the search for his lost bro, went missing 20 some-odd years ago.

The real stars are Ashbrook and Rutherford, who mindlessly plod their way through the script looking pretty while acting pretty stupid. Scheider and Patrick should be ashamed of themselves as both look blank faced and unimpressive in every shot. The script a disappointing, predictable mess, the direction and camerawork positively abominable (I never thought I would say that in a review) and the production a laugh, it is no surprise here why ANGELS took two to three years before hitting the video stores.
January 12, 2009
if this movie was a man i would give it a leg kick to the head