Angels From Hell Reviews

• Jun 19, 2014

Love this motorcycle gang movies of the late 60s.

Love this motorcycle gang movies of the late 60s.

• May 18, 2014

My mouth's not bad either. A motorcycle gang leader returns home from Vietnam and tries to put together an even more ruthless version of his gang. The local police force has never been an influence on slowing him down but now they may have no chance. Will the gang member accomplish his goal or will the police finally arrest him? "I'd love to but I've only got two hours." "That's all I'm going to need." Bruce Kessler, director of Killers Three, The Gay Deceivers, and episodes of Mission Impossible, Baretta, CHiPs, The A-Team, TJ Hooker, and Knight Rider television series, delivers Angels from Hell. The storyline for this picture is okay and a classic drive-in chopper movie. The acting is below par and the cast includes Tom Stern, Jack Starrett, and Arlene Martel. "You talk too much but you've got groovy eyes." I grabbed this off Netflix because it was a grindhouse picture and I adore the genre. The motorcycle films in this genre are always hit or miss, and this was more miss than hit. The action scenes were okay but the film wasn't well executed and the plot could have been better. Overall, I wouldn't go out of my way to see this. "We'll blow your minds." Grade: C-

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Mar 18, 2011

This movie is from 1968, not 89! It's a low budget biker flick, you can tell by the cast of no stars, and way none of the doors close properly, but still I kinda liked it. This isn't just a biker action movie, it also thriller and has a twist at the end, which is really unexpected. Overall, I thought it was pretty good for a low budget movie, and I enjoyed it.