Angels Sing Reviews

• Nov 26, 2017

This is a great holiday movie. I give it the highest rating possible. A good Christmas movie to watch with your family.

• Jun 16, 2017

great movie , Harry is a very good actor in the Christmas movie with a message !!!

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Oct 10, 2016

Really hokey movie. I gave 1/2 star for the movie and one for the music.

Really hokey movie. I gave 1/2 star for the movie and one for the music.

• Nov 15, 2015

it's cute. I like this holiday movie. yes it's tritr, but still gives a warm feeling and makes me smile watching it

• Nov 29, 2014

Enjoyable Christmas story and good cast for this one, worth watching unlike some of the other holiday movies

• Nov 10, 2014

Vote that I liked it, if only for the fantastic musicians and holiday music throughout. The plot is been there, done that, someone dies so I don't like the holidays theme but an angel shows me the way to happiness. Really trite. but Willie Nelson and Lyle Lovett make beautiful music.

• Nov 08, 2014

A great movie to get you into the Christmas spirit. And a great cast of actors too!

• Nov 02, 2014

Super sappy, but I am a total Hallmark Christmas Movie fan so watched the entire thing and found fun in the cameos by so many good ol' country stars. HCJ is always good to gaze upon. Good clean family time.

• Mar 02, 2014

Kalo oikogeniako xristougeniatiko

Kalo oikogeniako xristougeniatiko

• Feb 13, 2014

I was really pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this movie was. I needed something for our family gathering that was safe for all ages and had some stars that everyone loved - Angels Sing delivered perfectly! The soundtrack will be terrific and we all so loved Willie Nelson as Santa :) Will be getting the DVD as a keeper for every year.