Animals in Love Reviews

• Jun 01, 2011

It is truly amazing, that regardless of the species the language of love is almost always the same. Fun to watch.

• Oct 24, 2010

les parades, la nidification, la reproduction et l'education des petits dans l'univers des animaux. Jolies images, parfois trop rapides, avec l'accent mis sur les oiseaux principalement, un peu de mammiferes, et un mini apercu cote aquatique.

• Jun 24, 2010

What an amazing film/documentary, showcasing all kinds of life forms through the stages of mating rituals, pregnancy and birth. Cinematography is breathtaking, such a wonderful piece of film demonstrating how life on Earth is pretty damn amazing if you stop to take a look. Only downer is I wish that they had named each animal (especially the birds), I was curious to know the species' names. Hardly any narration at all, but the music isn't over-bearing and it's just cool to listen to the different sounds of nature in it's rawest form

• Mar 10, 2010

Fortunately not a film about animals having sex, which would actually be a very short film given the brevity of the few bits of rumpy pumpy that we do see. A disproportionate amount of the footage here is of birds, but that makes sense since they are easily the most fascinating creatures when it comes to courting and wooing their mate. One is struck by how hard the male has to work to get a bit of action, although it has to be said that the females generally don't look that interested. This is all very easy to watch, and I'd give it more stars if I didn't feel I'd seen it all before on David Attenborough docos. That and the insipid narration that bookends the film is completely redundant. BTW, this has quickly become Molly's favourite film. She loves all the different animal noises.

• Oct 12, 2009

There are some pretty cool animals in this, particularly the birds. Not quite as eloquent as Microcosmos, but still well worth a gander.

• Jul 02, 2009

Des animaux qui cruisent. Les oiseaux sont les plus drôles.

Des animaux qui cruisent. Les oiseaux sont les plus drôles.

• Jun 14, 2009

Superbe! J'adore le couple d'orangs-outangs!

Superbe! J'adore le couple d'orangs-outangs!

• Apr 19, 2009

Wonderful animals, my favourite was the lion couple. My advice is to watch this movie with your love partner.

• Dec 11, 2008

The great apes have hands like us and faces like us, and other bits too; don't say I didn't warn you.

• Nov 07, 2008

Uplifting, Fun, Amazing. No narrative. Comforting. Beautiful visuals. Spectacular. Impactful musical score. Engaging. Wonderful sounds of nature. Soothing. Life in all it's glory, highly recommended!