Annabelle's Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Annabelle's Wish Reviews

½ December 23, 2014
best Christmas movie ever
April 9, 2013
This is an ideal children's film with warm storytelling told through a humble country lens.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
May 16, 2012
Own this and have never seen it if that tells you how interested I am.
April 30, 2012
One of the cutest movie's ever
½ April 8, 2012
one of my favourite Christmas holiday films
February 18, 2012
I honestly don't understand why this has such a low rating on here. It's a children's movie, and should justly be rated that way. As an adult, you might find this cheesy or whatever you want/think. But it's a great movie for children because it discusses compassion, friendship, etc. Definitely one of my favorites as a kid :)
January 11, 2012
This was such a touching story, that I actually teared up.
November 29, 2011
I always found this movie to be a wonderful children's movie full of holiday spirit and just the right amount of magic. It's a charming tale that really draws out the love and compassion that the holiday season is all about.
October 10, 2011
September 29, 2011
My sister loved this movie
½ May 4, 2011
This story is soooooo cute I really liked it as a kid.
March 10, 2011
A good christmas movie. Kids would enjoy it.
November 29, 2010
I had seen this movie some time ago and I loved it! I went online and bought it for my grandson and we watch it together every Christmas is a story about a boy and a calf...a story based on family, love, hopes and dreams!
½ November 11, 2010
Yes, I've seen this. And yep, it's awful.
½ September 23, 2010
This film really shines with some of the greatest animation I've ever seen in a direct to video special. The plot was highly imaginative and the film was very heartwarming.
June 16, 2010
Annabelle's Wish is like every other Christmas Special ever released, but it has heart and makes a clear effort to stand out. While overall it's mediocre at best, it's one of the best recent Christmas films out there.
½ June 16, 2010
This is an animation for the ages. It's the tale of true friendship and unselfishness that I believe everyone should watch. It touches the heart, body, and soul with the stunning visuals, a great score, and wonderful art and voices.
February 27, 2010
fav. christmas movie -ever
½ January 18, 2010
Cute and charming film with good moral themes. What really irritates me, even more than the selling the Santa Claus junk, is that the one who enables the animals to talk in the original tale upon which the film is based is God, not Santa. Satan's perversion strikes again! ><