Annabelle's Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Annabelle's Wish Reviews

December 23, 2009
This is a great movie...I am 36 and I make sure I watch it at least once every Christmas, with or without my girls!
November 25, 2009
How Can I Down Load This Video..?
November 12, 2009
i loved this movie and still do but my mom got rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 12, 2009
This is a sweet film. I remember seeing this when it first came out when i was 9. My twin girls love it now too.
July 29, 2009
I thought that this was a very heart warming movie. I wish that they would comoe out with part 2 of Annabelle's Wish
May 5, 2009
this was my fave movie when i was little.
March 7, 2009
This was such a touching story, that I actually teared up.
January 17, 2009
Always wanted to see this and still do
December 22, 2008
My favourite christmas film :-D Yes, I know, itīs supposed to be a childrenīs film, but I grew up on this and love it to pieces!! Christmas wouldnīt be christmas without this!
December 21, 2008
This is still my all time favorite Christmas movie!!! I'm just a sucker for animal movies!!!
November 22, 2008
This is a very touching Christmas story that every child both young and old should watch.
July 16, 2008
giving up her voice for his
July 8, 2008
Cibole..j'aimais vraiment sa avant..
June 5, 2008
Not interested in watching
May 27, 2008
I really used to love this movie! It is a wonderful movie for kids, especially around Christmas time!
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 19, 2008
this movie is so cute! plus it has a calf! hello!
March 17, 2008
This was hilarious. The lady was bitch. The kid looked like Robby and I have never seen snowflakes that big before in my life.
February 29, 2008
January 15, 2008
I love this movie!!! i watch it about 10 times every Christmas...