Anna's Eve Reviews

• Oct 12, 2011

Tiresome & predictable. AND thats why as a social worker, I'll NEVER do home visits.

• Jan 07, 2010

I checked this movie out over the weekend and loved it. It has a great original plot and is really creepy. Turn the lights off make some popcorn and prepare to be scared.

• Aug 01, 2007

It was alright. Not really a scary movie. More of a thriller

It was alright. Not really a scary movie. More of a thriller

• Jun 29, 2007

complete garbage of the worst kind!! avoid like the plague! and to think that i actually read a positive review on this nonsense.

• Apr 02, 2007

Average horror film boosted by a nice performance by Grayce Wey. It has some spooky moments, it's just not very compelling or convincing. Fairly good pacing, decent score.