Mark of the Witch (Another) Reviews

• Jun 27, 2016

This movie was really awesome!

This movie was really awesome!

• Jun 19, 2016

I thought it was awesome. There are some subpar, poorly done aspects, but it has the balls to be weird and artsy and psuedo incoherent without damaging the central plot, which is actually kind of cool. If this movie came out 20 years ago, it would be a cult classic. Today, it's proof that amateurs can still offer something to the audience, if they bring passion and vision, and the viewers are willing to meet them half-way.

• Jun 07, 2016

Boring!! I don't often get bored by horror films and I have seen many. But I was so uninterested watching this film that I almost took it back to the shop to ask for a refund.

• Mar 06, 2016

Mark of the Witch (Another) is a long and painful 76 minutes that, had it played out at normal speed with a little less padding, it could have made for a fun short or episode of a horror anthology. As it is, it's slow, unnecessarily weird and cheap looking, with the wide-eyed central performance from Paulie Rojas the only thing worth sitting through it for. All credit to writer/director Jason Bognacki for trying to do something different to the watered-down childish nonsense that makes up most of mainstream horror at the moment but mimicking Dario Argento when you clearly don't have the resources or enough of a finished film to do it properly means you're left with an off-kilter horror movie that mainstream audiences won't get and those in the know won't care for.

• Sep 03, 2015

Actually called Mark of the Witch and even has a sorta good witch named Ruthie in it, but it's actually a pile of trash! Some of the shots are really good, but others are really bad, and it's mostly uninteresting, with some moments of really bad blood and fire cgi. A curse upon you! Horror movies with "Ruthie" or "Ruthless" characters or production companies are bad!