Another Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Another Day Reviews

½ May 15, 2013
Seen this two times. Love it.
March 28, 2012
beautiful 78 perccent
August 15, 2011
Even though I thought it was a dumb movie I watched cause I was curious how it ended. I wanted to know which man she chose. The ending could have been better.
February 27, 2011
really want this movie
October 16, 2010
I thought it was a good movie. Julian is a great actor.
February 18, 2010
for those who wanted pruexcoul stuff xD
½ September 18, 2009
All the way through this movie i thought i had seen it before and about 5 minutes before the end i realised i had.
August 6, 2009
Not bad, but very obviously a TV movie.
½ May 20, 2009
All the way through this movie, I was thinking I have seen this before, but it was Premonition I had seen before. Similar plot. This one is better. I don't understand how it happens - just like in Premonition, but somehow Shannen Doherty time travels to just before her husband is killed in a fire. Now can she stop him from dieing in the fire?
½ April 18, 2009
Haven't seen the beguinning.
½ September 20, 2008
Kinda like "Premonition," which also starred Julian McMmahon.
July 24, 2008
it was okay, although i only saw the half-ending...
½ July 17, 2008
This was a movie a just sort of stumbled on one day in my dorm. It isn't anything super special, but I did like it and found the mystery and suspense aspect of the film interesting.
May 4, 2008
it was an interesting movie and i enoyed it very much!
May 2, 2008
absolutely loved this movie, keeps you interested all thru.
½ April 16, 2008
I thought this movie was very interesting. Just think to awaken after a boating accident 2 days before your husband is to die. When you come too he is still alive! Wow, what a movie.
April 9, 2008
I had tried to watch this movie a few times before but never was about to watch it from beginning to end until now... GOOD MOVIE! I loved the lesson she stated she learned at the end of the story too...
March 8, 2008
I seen this movie on Lifetime and it was a really good movie
½ March 7, 2008
Pretty cool Shannen Doherty movie. It's great seeing her with her off-screen love interest at the time the movie was made. Both Shannen and Julian are great actors, they made the movie better than it would have otherwise been.
March 3, 2008
Good movie! Not the best Doherty has done but very good.