Another Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Another Heaven Reviews

½ January 7, 2015
Storyline was so-so but the acting and directing definitely made up for it.
September 23, 2014
another weird thing :)
October 30, 2013
Actually I think the story worked... until the middle. However, once again, Japanese movies love to drag till you lost all your patience.
bbcfloridabound
½ November 27, 2012
Pretty good Horror Asian Movie, supernatural powers at work. 4 1/2tars
November 19, 2012
Above-average supernatural horror detective thriller. It was twisted, it was bizarre, and it was entertaining as hell. I recommend it!
½ November 19, 2012
Interesting Japanese horror movie about a killer that moves between host bodies and carries out gruesome murders. Bit of a cop out ending though.
½ November 19, 2012
This highly enjoyable Japanese horror is successful not only in avoiding everything you'd expect to see in the genre, but also in making good use of ideas that destroyed other flicks. I'd develop this idea further, but the less you know about the plot, the better.
November 19, 2012
Possibly the dumbest movie ever made. It fills me with unfathomable joy.
½ November 19, 2012
A cool horror - fantasy from Japan.
November 19, 2012
One nasty, rough, gritty, and funny horror thriller. I was put off by the cannibalism stuff at first, but I got used to it and got into it pretty quickly.
November 19, 2012
Takashi Kashiwabara's acting really shocked me, he's not only handsome but also talented.
½ November 19, 2012
Pretty good Japanese horror flick.
November 19, 2012
The thing that I liked about this movie, is that although it was a part of the horror genre, it didn't move to scare it's audience. There are moments in which they definitely attempted to gross us out, but not scare. This is a lot of restraint coming from the director of The Ring.
It was a nice religious allegory, but it was sort of a rip off of Denzel Washington's "Fallen." At the same time, it wasn't a complete carbon copy.
I also really loved the score for this movie which is odd because it's a horror movie.
P.S. This movie also has the world's most badass detective. Anyone who jumps from a building and punches his own leg for giving out on him, is a stonecold G.
½ November 19, 2012
Sci-fi, krim, action, tam samfunnskritikk, menns angst for kvinners uforstaaelige natur og kaotisk politietterforskning blandes sammen i en seig smorje som smaker mye, men ikke spesielt godt. Anazahevun er hakket for lang, den gaar aldri i dybden paa noen av de titalls temaene den sneier borti og cgi-effektene er et kapittel for seg.. Potensialet tilsier at filmen kunne blitt uendelig mye bedre med en annen regissor bak rattet.
½ November 19, 2012
A surreal serial killer thriller/horror/whodunnit movie.
It has some really inventive moments but doesn't fulfill all of its promise.
A pleasent little gem & if you like the Japanese oddity of movies like Uzamaki & Kakashi you are sure to have fun with this.