Answers to Nothing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Answers to Nothing Reviews

½ November 20, 2012
this movie was so boring, I couldn't even finish it.
November 11, 2012
Great movie, showing people going through the trials and tribulations of life.
½ October 3, 2012
With Dane Cook and Julie Benz this film may seem like low budget attempt at a Crash ripoff but to much surprise Answers to nothing is more of a great drama fill with love, heart and family drama surely will draw you if you give it a chance
SC007
October 2, 2012
This film took my by surprise. It is very good. It reminded me a lot of movies like Crash and Magnolia. One thing that I liked about it, was that this film didn't have big stars in the film. I liked the casting in this film. Everyone shines, especially Elizabeth Mitchell. I definitely recommend this film.
September 30, 2012
Not good. A jumbled mess of unlikeable, apathetic and pathetic types.
August 26, 2012
Terrible Movie lost 2 hours and 3 minutes of my life to this Garbage
August 17, 2012
Goose egg. It's difficult to like a movie when you dislike all the principal characters.
½ August 11, 2012
The movie critics have judged this movie a little to harsh. Sure it is a Crash wanna-a-be but it was a good movie. Cook is not a believable actor but this movie pulled it together with a good cast. Definitely worth checking out.
½ August 6, 2012
Kind of like "Crash." Not as good, but not bad. Certainly not as bad as the critics say it is. Perhaps a bit slow but not boring. Great performances. The perfect movie if you wish to feel more depressed about life .. hehe.
½ July 30, 2012
Appropriate title, but left me with SO many questions... (C)
½ July 4, 2012
This movie absolutely and without a doubt sucked fucking ass. Don't waste your time on this horrible piece of monkey shit.
½ July 4, 2012
Seriously? This movie sucked. The trailer looked good, the storyline on the DVD case looked good, but everything else blew ass. Don't waste your time.
June 14, 2012
So confused that I figured I missed something, so listened to narrative, watched deleted scenes, and realized it wasn't me after all. It really gave me answers to nothing, and left me with more questions than I started off with.
May 12, 2012
An unstitched ensemble that doesnt fully stitch itself together at the end. Could have been great, but it wasn't. I did learn just how bad Dane Cook's acne scars are though...
½ April 10, 2012
I feel like I have been very negative about a lot of these...oh well. This was a huge piece of crap. I am a Dane Cook fan, and this was horrible. There are a bunch of no name actors and Dane. The plot is ridiculous, and the only part that is semi-entertaining is the end. I do not want to even waste my time talking about this movie. I would not even recommend it when comparing counting ceiling tiles. I would rather count. I would actually consider calling the studio that made this and ask for my two hours of life back.
April 8, 2012
Very poor attempt of trying to simulate the movie Crash.
March 28, 2012
Attempting too much to be like the ensemble cast city dramas like Crash, Answers To Nothing tries to stitch a handful of people's lives together, intertwining them and giving them cultural and relevant issues that they can work through. Though there is little to work with and even less to come out with, the film still succeeds in finding a good group of people to keep the events interesting and captivating, especially Dane Cook, you continues to grow as a dramatic actor and delivering a sentimental performance that overshadows the majority. Still, the statements fall a bit flat and predictable, leaving this ensemble film just another Crash wanna-be.
March 24, 2012
Película larga, tediosa, aburrida, con demasiadas historias que al final se conectan pero no me impresiona estar bien hecha, muchos cabos sueltos y muchas actuaciones al margen, no me inspiró gran cosa
March 13, 2012
answers to nothing...this movie is about nothing.
½ March 5, 2012
"Answers to Nothing" 10 Scale Rating: 1.0 (Awful) ...

The Good: I like Julie Benz? Other than that I really am having a hard time thinking of anything good about this movie ...

The Bad: Completely silly plot that tries way too hard to be profound ... and fails miserably. The stories of a group of (mostly) strangers are supposed to weave together against the backdrop of a child abduction case, but the coincidental meetings are completely forced and random. I found myself saying "Oh come on!" to my TV screen. The cast had little to work with, but Dane Cook was especially bad in this.