Antibody - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Antibody Reviews

August 20, 2017
What did I just watch?
August 5, 2017
A less than stellar sci-fi effort that was intended for theaters but went straight to DVD. I can handle Henriksen, but Robin Givens and the rest of the actors were terrible. William Zabka's German accent was laughable. Terrorists implant a nuclear bomb detonator inside one of the faithful. It is up to ex-FBI bomb maestro to handle the situation by shrinking down with an experimental ship and get injected into the terrorist's blood stream in order to deactivate the detonator. 100% believable.... and not nearly as well done as Inner Space or other similar movies.
½ May 13, 2016
While the concept isn't too bad, and the movie actually well written for its type, it's still a sluggish forgettable movie with lackluster characters and bad computer imagery. Lance is the most noticeable thing about the movie, and is worth the watch, though its far from his most memorable role. Everything else about the movie is a hit or miss.
November 1, 2011
Painful to watch. Poor acting, thin storyline and sets that look like they were built in a high school workshop
½ April 26, 2011
Robin Givens, Lance Henrksen and William Zabka (Johnny from The Karate Kid) star in this unfunny version of Innerspace. You'd think given 15 years that would have at least used better special effects.
April 7, 2011
Wow, I should have had some crackers handy for all that CHEESE! But, it wasn't a bad way to spend an hour and a half on a Thursday morning with a hungry/ sleepy newborn. Makes me want to find 'Innerspace' on DVD. I Love that movie!!!
March 8, 2011
The last ten minutes play out really great. Why choose a male lead that is an old expressionless guy who throws out cell phones?
DrStrangeblog
January 7, 2011
Fantastic Voyage without the novelty that film provided with a trip inside the human body. Or the special effects, for that matter, even competing against 1966. They bit off way more than their programmers could chew here with simplistic, dull sets and CGI. Obviously a European production as all non-starring roles populated with thick accents - good idea to set it in Berlin. Lance Henriksen does what he can with the script, which does offer its characters some opportunities for development. They sure as hell aren't competing with a barrage of special effects all the time. Robin Givens still lookin' good in 2002, but honey, shitcan the blue eyeshadow! That warpaint is scarier on you than the invading white blood cells.
January 3, 2011
Innerspace + B movie + attempt to be serious = Antibody. This is a sci-fi in the tradition of the 60s sci-fis! If you are expecting quality - you will nor enjoy this move. If you enjoy campy, cheesy, fun... you may like this (if there is nothing else to watch! Good to see Robin Givens again, but I see why we see so little of her now!! Please do not try to take this movie serious in any way!!
November 5, 2010
The only reason I don't charge you with sexual harassment is because I don't think you have a dick.

An FBI agent that specializes in bomb and hostage situations has recently been reprimanded for his actions during a case. A similar case with similar hurdles arises and instead of making the decisions on the case on his own, he seeks outside assistance to resolve the situation. He works with another federal agency to find unique measures to bring down the serial bomber.

"Were you thinking of reelection?"
"Yes."
"Think again."

Christian McIntire, director of Phantom Force, Landspeed, and Silent Warning, delivers Antibody. The storyline for this picture is weird and seemed like a mix of Innerspace and The Negotiator (but not as good as either film). The action scenes were mediocre and the acting was average. The cast includes Lance Henriksen, Robin Givens, and William Zabka.

"If things go off we're going to need a mop."

Antibody was a movie I came across on Halloween airing on Showtime. My daughter and I watched this film and I felt this film had some potential. This film had some interesting sequences and ideas; but overall, this movie comes across as akward and strange. I do not recommend seeing this picture.

"I have some bad news, I have some really bad news, and I have some even worse news."

Grade: C-
½ July 31, 2010
decent enough FANTASTIC VOYAGE ripoff
½ January 4, 2010
q PORQUERIAAAAAAAAAAAA.............dios mio ni q 2002, wtf, poor EVERYTHING.......
½ November 11, 2009
man what a hell was that crap!?!?
February 27, 2009
Bad acting and a plot that's not very believable, but it was amusing to watch at 4:00am when I couldn't sleep.
October 11, 2008
me and a couple of my friends were browsing the action section of the local video store when we got an idea not a good idea but an idea, we said "hey lets run down this hallway with our arms stretched out and pick five random movies and rent them! so we got: subterfuge, tiger claws II, and tiger claws III, The Halocroft convent, and Anti-body.
the plot could not have been better: a suicidal terrorist has a detonator hidden in his body some were that hooked up to enough bombs to, as he puts it "cover all of western Europe in a cloud of nuclear radiation for SIX YEARS" and any attempt on his life "will result in "DETONATION!"
we first meet our hero Richard Gaynes at a Russian embassy where a bomb is found in the basement,it is in this basement that the greatest scene in the movie takes place: Ivan a brave Russian guard refuses to leave, when the bomb goes off he stays behind and is destroyed :O
the only line that Ivan has is as fallows:
Richard Gaynes:"who's he?"
Bomb squad guy:" His name is e-van, he won't leave"
Ivan: "my name is Ivan" {monotone}
there are a million-and-a-half continuity errors in this movie and even though i only give it two out of ten YO MUST GO AND RENT IT! don't buy it though.
½ September 1, 2008
all new idea! body weapons damn! i spilled it! noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ April 30, 2008
God this was bad... awful acting, TERRIBLE scriptwriting and dialogues... and what the hell happened to the reporter? You can't present a character like that and then forget all about it... what were they thinking?
April 2, 2008
Dumb, cheesy ripoff of Fantastic Voyage, but with a twist involving a detonator for a nuclear device and nanotech. Well directed and shot, and the effects were very good for a cheap movie.
March 8, 2008
bad acting. not realistic
February 27, 2008
Poor Lance Henriksen. the guy cant seem to turn a movie down. but the film gave me a few laughs because of the dreadful acting and the piss poor cgi. worth watching at least once if you are a real Sci-Fi buff.