Any Which Way You Can Reviews

• Nov 30, 2018

A sequel to Every which way but loose, any which way you can is not as good as its predecessor but still great fun. The fights are good particularly the last huge fight with Wilson this fight just seem to go on and on. Wilson is one tough looking guy with very big arms. Until Philo(Clint) shows him who's boss. I think this movie was made not only because 'Every which way but loose' was a success, but also because they felt Philo's character deserved a better ending to his story. Since the first one ended a little darker and not with a bang. They are like one four hour movie check out both if you like bar fights, bikers, cops and orangutans.

• Nov 29, 2018

• Feb 18, 2017

A good beat'em up flick

A good beat'em up flick

• Nov 05, 2016

A Little Bit Too Much Country (Bar Fights, Lame One Liner Conversations, Damsel Women) & Not Enough Story. All Builds Up To This 'Fight' To Pay The Bills. The Orangutan Seems So Out Of Place, I Ask Myself Why?? Poor Thing...Apparently This Is What Counts For Comedy. Animal Cruetly More Like It. But I Guess The 80's Had Celebrities Owning Wild Animals (Anton Levay, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Tippi Hedren, Vanilla Ice, Mike Tyson) As A Thing You Do...Thankful We Have Learned The Natural Habitat Of These Animals Belongs Outside Of Cities.

• Dec 13, 2015

I watched it to see the hijinx that Clyde gets into, plus the Black Widows are a hoot.

• Jan 05, 2015

OK,not so much fun but still enjoyable minus the ending.

OK,not so much fun but still enjoyable minus the ending.

• Nov 09, 2014

***Due to the recent RT changes that have basically ruined my past reviews, I mostly only giving a rating rather than a full review.***

• Oct 14, 2014

I had a great time with this film, and still do!

I had a great time with this film, and still do!

• May 31, 2014

Every Which Way But Loose was bad enough, so, two years later, the producers decided to make a sequel. And Clint Eastwood went along for the ride. Every Which Way But Loose was Clint Eastwood's career low-point. Not necessarily the worst movie Clint Eastwood ever made, but it must be close to to it. No, a career low-point because he chose to be in it. The script alone, and the fact that his co-star is an orangutan, should have tipped him off that this movie was not going to be anything more than mediocre. He should have listened to WC Fields: "Never work with animals or children". The money must have been good. Quite silly, lowest common denominator stuff. Pointless, random, hole-filled plot. The whole aim seems to be to get to the next fight scene. Any Which Way You Can is more of the same. Once again, the money must have been good...

• May 16, 2014

Clint Eastwood and Clyde take care of business, Clyde can turn any cop car into his own private port a potty any darn time he wants to!!!