Anything Reviews

• Feb 11, 2019

Great romance film, one of the loveliest Iâ~ve seen in a while.

Great romance film, one of the loveliest Iâ~ve seen in a while.

• Feb 05, 2019

I was actually surprised this movie was pretty good. The actors were good and the story was interesting.

• Feb 04, 2019

Beautiful movie about love

Beautiful movie about love

• Jan 06, 2019

Powerful rendering of attempt to find life/love/meaning after death of life/soul partner. Loved Mr. Lynch's performance, as well as Mr. Bomer's. The end scene....

• Dec 06, 2018

I thought that this movie illustrates that love is love no matter what shape or form. Letï¿ 1/2(TM)s just accept people and give them the room to be their definition of happy. We donï¿ 1/2(TM)t have to understand it. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s their truth.

• Aug 11, 2018

This movie really grabbed me - I was hesitant to open up to it, but I finally did and watched it a second time. The language was so intimate and sensitive and I really loved the characters vulnerability.

• Aug 06, 2018

Very touching story and beautifully acted!

Very touching story and beautifully acted!

• Aug 01, 2018

John Carroll Lynch and Matt Bomer do have a sweet chemisty here, the movie surrounding it doesn't really much stake in their relationship to make it interesting for the viewer to be engaged by.

• May 24, 2018

I had the wonderful chance to watch this movie and I've felt overwhelmed by many positive feelings. The story is very powerful, it teaches the public to go beyond appearances and prejudices. Because true love goes beyond all of this. Freda is my favorite character, She's strong but still fragile, sometimes funny and touchy. Matt Bomer's performance is brilliant, I've totally forgot he was behind all the makeup. Freda was like my friend or my sister! Higly recommended!

• May 22, 2018

Agree that casting a man to play a trans womam is pretty damn lame. This made it difficult to get through for me, but I still give it point for even being made. Aside from all that, I was engaged in the story and the acting and would still recommend. Some really beautiful moments. Would like to see more films featuring trans characters.