Apartment Troubles Reviews

• Jan 22, 2017

good n funny dramedy

good n funny dramedy

• Dec 05, 2016

Arguably one of the most annoying films I have ever seen- terrible pretentious writing, inexcusable bad acting and obnoxious no talent leads- tedious story-

• Nov 27, 2015

Just not very good or even fair. Dismal is the word I'm looking for. I thought Megan Mullally would spice it up, but even she is a dud in this piece of hopelessness.

• Jun 12, 2015

It appears like a pointless story about two clueless and immature twenty-somethings. But there's more subtlety than that, as the delicate and perfect ending will clearly show.

• Apr 14, 2015

46 minutes in, worst movie evah, couldn't even finish or watch for a single moment more.

• Apr 02, 2015

"We're on a cleansing" ! It was refreshing to see Jess Weixler after a long time. As an impressionable young man I boisterously enjoyed 'Teeth' during my undergrad days! As a salaried one, I return to appraise 'Apartment Troubles'! The indie movie provides a playful insight in the lives of two young girls with contrasting personas and tastes. We are taken on a ride into the nitty gritties of friendship. The plot moves coherently from the beginning and is evenly interspersed with humour- both implicit and explicit. The characters are solidly written and well acted. Although there are a few instances- but only a few- where the story seems exaggerated. A decent indie effort, worth watching and worth collecting.