Aquaman Reviews

Did i love it no, did i hate it no...it was cool

Absolutely abhorrent.

Absolutely abhorrent.

• 2d ago

Their is a lot of CGI that could of taken another pass over in post production. It is kinda entertaining in some points but most of the time its very dull. Lots of action sequences that are generic. The Villian seemed like a weak set up. Some scenes seem like the actors weren't even the same room when reading their lines, due to the ever changing tones from line to line.

• 2d ago

The is just another mediocre dc movie and I love superhero movies.

The is just another mediocre dc movie and I love superhero movies.

• 3d ago

Usually they wait til the second or third movie to suck this bad.

Usually they wait til the second or third movie to suck this bad.

• 3d ago

Just awful but hilarious Shit villains, always puts dramatic music that just makes it more funny,bad music. Some of the worst scenes are Aquadad sees Aquamum and saves her and lifs her up but her trident she is still holding and instead of taking her to a hospital she just keeps her in his house. Pirate brings a greanade laugher on a submarine and uses out. Ocean master vs Aquaman areana battle and there both CJI. 2/10 but as a comedy 10/10

• 4d ago

Average to poor entertainment, and I'm a fan with high tolerance for action movies with poor storytelling. Too many stories sewed in one movie, they could divide it in 2 movies. Because of that, the stories were poorly told with some flaws or lacking elements, such as the apparently special knife of Manta's grandfather. Not even going to go into detail about the "amusement park" colours and lights of it.

• 4d ago

After two hours of watching some interesting CGI effect and scenes, I found myself not interested or invested in the characters, not invested in the plot, and feeling like I watched a child's movie. I am all for cheesy good old fashion fun but this left such a bland, uninteresting taste in my mouth that didn't inspire a laugh or peek my interest. I've seen this story over and over , I've heard these jokes over and over, but I have never seen this bad of writing and dialogue for humanoid interaction in my life. It's like they were unaware how people interact. Yes yes I know they aren't all human but it was so painful to watch the predictable yet screech to halt tropes and dialogue that piped up time and time again. In addition when they were on land (especially the Italy scene) I never felt like they were ever anywhere real. Everything looked like a cheap high school level set because they couldn't afford to go to a real location after paying for all of the CGI scenes of the rest of the movie. Realistically I think we saw the characters about 20% of the time and the rest was a CGI version of them which I understand yet felt it took a way some authenticity of the characters when they don't event look real. I wasn't connected emotionally or intellectually to the characters or plot I wasn't compelled to keep watching beyond the fact that I wanted more items to critic on the internet later.

• 6d ago

Jason Momoa is awesome as Aquaman and Amber Heard is Hera joining him to find the gold trident! Willem Dafoe is along for the ride as someone who trained Aquaman! Patrick Wilson is annoying as the bad guy. Just like in Justice League, Aquaman has the energy and humor and great story to keep you entertained!