Archaeology Of A Woman Reviews

• Jan 19, 2016

An outstanding movie/thriller with award deserving performances! Thanks

An outstanding movie/thriller with award deserving performances! Thanks

• Dec 11, 2014

This is a deep and complex film. Coming out of the theater, a friend remarked that the confusion he felt reminded him of Bergman films. It also seemed to me to have more of a foreign than domestic flavor. Two days passed before I absorbed Sally Kirkland’s masterfully nuanced portrait of a strong and clever woman struggling to avoid what seems to be unavoidable disaster closing in on her as disease gradually robs her of the ability to protect herself. Now, I see this story as an empowering tribute to the ability of the human soul.

• Sep 13, 2014

really engrossing performances. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie.