Archivo 253 Reviews

• Jun 10, 2018

Trillada , aburrida y sin sentido , una film que no tiene nada que aportar , no muestra nada ,sin duda una cinta que no tiene ni pies ni cabeza.

• Aug 27, 2016

There is no story here... at all. Every time it attempts to be something, it fails. Terrible.

• Apr 09, 2016

It's honestly really fascinating if you are into movies filmed in the dark and based around asylums and the Paranormal. Whether this movie and the information is real or not, my girlfriend and i still sincerely enjoyed it

• Sep 17, 2015

Yes, on the surface this movie looks like a piece of garbage that we've seen a thousand times before. I chose this film on Netflix one night because I wanted to laugh at a poorly done, one out of five stars, horror /sci-fi movie that was more of a joke than an experience. I was very disappointed, as what I ended up watching was a great horror / suspense film that I enjoyed thoroughly. They use the dark, shaky camerawork, and silence to make you feel as confused, lost, and nervous as the characters in the film. A lot is left to the imagination, which is almost better than seeing terrifying sights with your own eyes, but show just enough to creep you out. This wasn't so much of a horror flick as it was suspense and terror, and if you wont mind subtitles (which for some reason made me feel closer and more engaged to the film as a whole) you should take the 80 minutes out of your day and give Archivo a watch. Keep the lights on, and watch it before 9pm.

• Sep 11, 2015

Archivo 253 feels like a Spanish version of Grave Encounters. Crew goes into a haunted asylum and then go missing. We see their footage and how it plays out. There are some tense scenes, but nothing we haven't seen before. The ghost (or whatever it was) looking like Gollum was a bit of a misfire.

• Sep 09, 2015

Nothing new in this kind of movies .Nice Try.

Nothing new in this kind of movies .Nice Try.

• Sep 07, 2015

This movie started out better than most and then ended worse than most with a middle that was pretty standard to the subgenre. What a disappointment.