Reviews

• 2d ago

Excellent survival film starring Mads Mikkelsen. Humanity, the will to survive, compassion, despair, hope and the unforgiving arctic on full display. Not quite on par with All Is Lost, but pretty close.

• Aug 22, 2021

One of the most powerful survival movies.

One of the most powerful survival movies.

• Jul 14, 2021

Powerful emotional rollercoaster and Mads Mikkelsen is a beast!

Powerful emotional rollercoaster and Mads Mikkelsen is a beast!

• Jul 05, 2021

This would have been one the best survival movies of all time, if it wasn't for the ending. The worst ending to a movie I have ever experienced.. No exaggeration. Did the stingy producers run out of money at the end? It would appear so. Terrible

• May 27, 2021

Beautiful but the story was a bit flawed and long going. The first helico crashing did not make much sense with no rescue coming after. The belly cut did not make sense with no coat cut. The guy breaking a bone to get unstuck and then walking on it, nonsense.

• May 26, 2021

At some point, the character's survival becomes as impossible to believe as in "The Revenant".

• May 16, 2021

A beautiful story of survival. Cinematography is beautiful, despite that, at times the film becomes tiring and repetitive, but the emotions posed by "Mads Mikkelsen" make us happy to see "Artic"

• May 09, 2021

Mads Mikkelsen's acting is amazing. It feels like I am the one trying to survive in that situation. The cinematography is also awesome. This movie proves that a good movie doesn't need too much dialogue, budget, character, etc.

• Apr 02, 2021

Very emotional experience. I haven't felt this good watching a film for a long time. Landscapes are stunning and Mads Mikkelsen's acting never disappoints. It's a slow movie tho, but goes deep under the skin, i wasn't bored for a second.

• Mar 03, 2021

I can't say enough good things about this film. In spite of the grim premise and depressing surroundings, Mads pulls it all together beautifully.