Arctic Dogs Reviews

  • Feb 11, 2020

    Awesome story line. watched it multiple time while it was in theaters. fun and exciting.

    Awesome story line. watched it multiple time while it was in theaters. fun and exciting.

  • Feb 10, 2020

    Good movie for family and friends alike.

    Good movie for family and friends alike.

  • Feb 09, 2020

    That movie shouldn't be made in the first place! It deserves more hate than Ad Astra and Captain Marvel by audience, which are good movies!

    That movie shouldn't be made in the first place! It deserves more hate than Ad Astra and Captain Marvel by audience, which are good movies!

  • Feb 08, 2020

    That movie is pretty bad. The story is a complete joke, the animation is ugly and cheap and the character are highly unlikeable and annoying. I don't recommend even kids to watch it as they'll likely just fall asleep or be entirely restless with just how boring this movie is

    That movie is pretty bad. The story is a complete joke, the animation is ugly and cheap and the character are highly unlikeable and annoying. I don't recommend even kids to watch it as they'll likely just fall asleep or be entirely restless with just how boring this movie is

  • Jan 30, 2020

    Arctic Dogs is a sorry excuse for an animated kids film. How it attracted actors such as Jeremy Renner and Alec Baldwin baffles me. The film is very basic. There isn’t a unique bone in its body. The humor is basically nonexistent. None of the jokes land. Not a single one. The animation looks cheap. The film reminds me of Norm of the North. Just terrible. Overall, this film is straight up trash. Don’t watch it. Even if you have kids there are plenty of better options out there. Just don’t bother with this.

    Arctic Dogs is a sorry excuse for an animated kids film. How it attracted actors such as Jeremy Renner and Alec Baldwin baffles me. The film is very basic. There isn’t a unique bone in its body. The humor is basically nonexistent. None of the jokes land. Not a single one. The animation looks cheap. The film reminds me of Norm of the North. Just terrible. Overall, this film is straight up trash. Don’t watch it. Even if you have kids there are plenty of better options out there. Just don’t bother with this.

  • Jan 16, 2020

    Это просто великолепная картина. Мне очень понравилась. Я посмотрел этот мультфильм уже 5 раз, и у меня не пропало желание его смотреть ещё. Мультфильм оставил массу впечатлений, он даже задел меня. Отличная детализация персонажей и окружающей местности. Про сюжет и мимику героев вообще молчу. Конечно, у каждого свои предпочтения к просмотру фильмов, но эта картина оставила у меня массу суперовых впечатлений. Надеюсь, что я такой не один. Во общем рекомендую всем. Жаль, что не будет продолжения, из-за малых кассовых сборов.

    Это просто великолепная картина. Мне очень понравилась. Я посмотрел этот мультфильм уже 5 раз, и у меня не пропало желание его смотреть ещё. Мультфильм оставил массу впечатлений, он даже задел меня. Отличная детализация персонажей и окружающей местности. Про сюжет и мимику героев вообще молчу. Конечно, у каждого свои предпочтения к просмотру фильмов, но эта картина оставила у меня массу суперовых впечатлений. Надеюсь, что я такой не один. Во общем рекомендую всем. Жаль, что не будет продолжения, из-за малых кассовых сборов.

  • Jess
    Jan 02, 2020

    My 4 yr old thought it was fantastic, which was the reason we went. Great movie for young kids!

    My 4 yr old thought it was fantastic, which was the reason we went. Great movie for young kids!

  • Dec 24, 2019

    The first movie my 3 year old saw at the cinema. Not the best choice, but the only one available.

    The first movie my 3 year old saw at the cinema. Not the best choice, but the only one available.

  • Dec 23, 2019

    Perhaps children will get something out of it, but there's little to nothing here for adults.

    Perhaps children will get something out of it, but there's little to nothing here for adults.

  • Dec 19, 2019

    You look at that voice cast and wonder why this movie is not being advertised as the next great animation. Then you watch the movie and instantly realise why. It's terrible. Without heart. Without story. Without action. Without comedy. Without any sense of joy or charm. It's really very bad. It's obvious to see why it has not been in the news.

    You look at that voice cast and wonder why this movie is not being advertised as the next great animation. Then you watch the movie and instantly realise why. It's terrible. Without heart. Without story. Without action. Without comedy. Without any sense of joy or charm. It's really very bad. It's obvious to see why it has not been in the news.