Arctic Dogs Reviews

• Jess
    Jan 02, 2020

My 4 yr old thought it was fantastic, which was the reason we went. Great movie for young kids!

• Jen

Cute movie for kids.

Cute movie for kids.

• Nana
    Nov 21, 2019

Didn't care too much for this movie. Wasn't what I was expecting it to be.

Didn't care too much for this movie. Wasn't what I was expecting it to be.

• Rachel
    Nov 18, 2019

So cute! My son loved it (3yrs old)

So cute! My son loved it (3yrs old)

• Faith
    Nov 15, 2019

Good moral to the story took too long to tell the story.

Good moral to the story took too long to tell the story.

• Armando R
    Nov 14, 2019

Basic movie...nothing special

Basic movie...nothing special

• Holly
    Nov 14, 2019

Was a really cute story, kept my 5 and 7 year old grandson's entertained and me too! There was some humor adults would enjoy too! A good message for everyone too, if you see something you really want to do or be keep trying.

• Larry F
    Nov 13, 2019

Dog Meat. Unlike typical Pixar releases, Arctic Dogs had nothing to engage adult viewers. There was enough mindless slapstick to partially engage my 7-year-old grandson, but even he got restless and totally unfocused as the popcorn was finished. The characters had few if any redeeming features, following a formulaic treatment of uncertainty and stupidity. Save your money.

• Sarah
    Nov 13, 2019

It was a,cute movie. Showed kids how working together can help solve a problem.

It was a,cute movie. Showed kids how working together can help solve a problem.