Arctic Monkeys at the Apollo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Arctic Monkeys at the Apollo Reviews

July 11, 2012
An excellent performance.
½ February 2, 2011
Well shot and mixed. Best concert film I have seen in a while, and further drives home that British people are cooler than all of us.
November 6, 2010
A concert shot as a film. Arcitc Monkeys gives one of its best performances ever and Richard A. brings us one of the best concert films ever. The movie is edited by Nick Fenton, the same guy that edited those even better music films: Heima and All Tomorrow's Parties. Fantastic flick by director Rich and the Arctic Monkeys.
December 27, 2009
Si la faƧon de filmer est un peu molasse, le concert l'est moins. Le grou
½ December 9, 2009
Being an Arctic Monkeys fan, I just had to watch this dvd. I'm happy with it, it has all the hits and they're performed well too. Camera men do their job and I like the screen slicing effect though it is very simple. Also, the end of A Certain Romance, where it shows us a few personal moments means we can identify more easily with the rock stars. It's comforting to know that they are human aswell. The only things I can complain about are, first of all, that it doesn't really give you the sensation that you are there. You know you are watching a DVD the whole time. Also, Arctic Monkeys sing all their songs the exact same way as they do on the cd, which is kind of against the point of a live performance. Apart from those two things, I enjoyed the dvd.
July 22, 2009

Leave Before the Light Come On
Fluorescent Adolescent
A Certain Romance
The View From The Afternoon

has my all time arctic monkey favs!!!
½ May 9, 2009
Mest bara lite seg. Som vanligt med konsertfilm.
November 29, 2008
ThE gReAtEsT bAnD eVeR!!!!
tHeY rOcK!!!!!
XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 8, 2008
GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Went to see this at the cinema (now own on DVD), not just your typical live gig... Was shot beautifully...! :D
October 29, 2008
I love Arctic Monkeys and Alex Turner
½ October 15, 2008
seen it yesterday and well worth the effort!
and it seems i won a signatured poster :D