Are You Scared 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Are You Scared 2 Reviews

½ December 12, 2009
this is NOT TERRIFYING and INTERESTING at all. It's kind of boring and NO i'm not scared. the acting was so bad too
½ November 22, 2009
DUll and badly acted.
July 21, 2009
Pretty horrible. This movie wasn't very interesting. Nothing like the first one. The first one was very low budget but at least had a good story and some pretty cool deaths. This movie seemed way to different and a lot like a common slasher flick. Tony Todd should not have been in this movie.
½ June 13, 2009
Horrible visuals. Acting is crap. I would have given it a negative if I could.
April 9, 2009
The treasure-hunters become the hunted and thrill-seeking turns to survival as their adventure is broadcast on the web by the killer in a twisted reality show.
Nothing special in this's a reality show, gore, blood and killing is just like Saw series...acting is okay but special effects are quite good..
½ March 30, 2009
Really? Obviously low budget... couldn't even afford a good script... and the actors were all off. Even Adam Busch who hailed from the Buffy-verse was dreadful. Poor Tony Todd... the guy can't catch a break with all the trash being offered to him. He needs a better agent.
½ March 8, 2009
Aburridaaaaaaaaaa !!!
½ March 7, 2009
Lame Film. watch out 4 u2be. w/e
February 22, 2009
Story line not too bad but the acting and camera angles were terrible. Not scary at all.
½ February 21, 2009
I loved the premise of this movie, really original. Unfortunately the horror aspects... were not.
February 20, 2009
wow, talk about sucks... I thought if it is the second movie in a series it would have something to do with the first one, I guess I was wrong.
February 8, 2009
No, Horror movies are not my usual thing, but since Tristan is in it . . .
½ February 7, 2009
Am I scared? No not really.
½ January 25, 2009
I wanted to say that this is slightly better than the original... but it really isn't. It isn't even a true sequel as the only thing this and the original share is the title. All in all this movie is just plain awful... I barely made it through it.
December 31, 2008
Like the first one the casting was well done and the setting was amazing given the budget and type of movie it was...giraffes and wildlife all over the place...the cheesiest part was probably that no matter where the victims were the villain had multiple zoom shots on them and it just didn't work at all...but it had little to nothing in common with the first and the ending sucked...
December 27, 2008
Surprisingly, this was slightly better than the first one...Still a pathetic attempt at a knock-off of some mainstream movies...The acting is still as pathetic, but the script is even worse...Seriously, this is a pretty poor movie and should be avoided at all costs...