The Aristocats - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Aristocats Reviews

February 10, 2016
If you have a cat you would like this movie. I saw this movie when I was young and I like how the cats play music and dance. So see this movie!
February 2, 2016
Pretty cute. Marie is such a pretty cat lol
½ February 2, 2016
I found this movie boring tbh...some of the music was good in it, but I couldn't make myself watch the whole thing again...it was definitely better as a kid :P
½ January 16, 2016
I liked this. The plot was thin and wobbly but I enjoyed the characters and even found the movie humourous at times. Great voice cast. Watch out for the annoying stereo-typically racist alley-cats (thanks Disney).
½ December 16, 2015
The music's great. The movie's OK.
½ December 13, 2015
Aristocrats has a plain plot and much less at stake than most Disney films, there is still enough classic charm and fun to be had to make it worthwhile family entertainment. The chase scenes with the dogs are particularly amusing.
December 2, 2015
An Interesting take on cats and Jazz.
November 15, 2015
Not one of Disney's best, but Phil Harris keeps the film pulsing.
October 11, 2015
Excellent little animated film.
½ October 1, 2015
A fun and enjoyable classic.
September 27, 2015
A cute Disney animated movie
September 26, 2015
Voices are familiar if you know classic Disney and the jokes are ones that might not fly today under the PC banner but were charming to me as a time gone by. Three year old still mesmerized by physical humor so well crafted in the time before computer animation.
½ July 28, 2015
Boring, poor, and uninteresting, The Aristocats is undoubtedly the worst Disney film
½ July 24, 2015
The Aristocats has excellent characters that are mostly really likable and well developed, the music is also a standout as it is catchy and even authentic and the humor is very good and even stupendous as it has its fair share of funny moments, but the animation is nothing too remarkable, the villain is awful and the story is quite weak and too episodic in nature with too many detours. This is such a step down from Disney after a string of classic in the sixties and this is the movie that started their Dark Age, but it is still a solid piece of entertainment that is rather charming in nature and quite amusing.
June 5, 2015
Another one from my childhood, always has to have animals.
May 30, 2015
It may just be the nostalgia talking, but this movie just makes me happy. Yeah it's a pretty dumb story and is pretty much just cats for you to go "d'aaaaawwww" at, but it's just so enjoyable and calm. Some great songs as well.
May 16, 2015
Everybody wants to be a cat
½ April 28, 2015
Seriously? How is this a classic? Couldn't get attached to any of the characters. They got annoying to the point where I hoped the story would go all Game of Thrones on the characters. My favourite character had to be the Chinese cat, hands down, and he only had like 2 lines. Bottom of the Disney bargain bin for sure.
½ March 12, 2015
A Disney film where the "villain" is actually the hero. I could not finish it. Too boring.