The Aristocrats - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Aristocrats Reviews

½ June 9, 2013
I don't know if we needed a whole documentary about this joke.
May 1, 2013
the best parts of this movie are:1. south park2. bob saget3. sarah silverman4. the mime
April 25, 2013
It's not the best documentary on stand-up, but it is by far the damned funniest
April 9, 2013
Sooo good. I think one of our friends needed his asthma inhaler he was laughing so hard. It was great to see everyone's takes on the joke and even inspired us to come up with our own. Favorites were Whoopi and Sarah Silverman.
½ March 10, 2013
Bob Saget is sooo funny
½ March 7, 2013
An uproariously foul joke but hilarious at the same time. I personally find it hilarious but if you don't have a dark sense of humor I wouldn't recommend it.
½ February 25, 2013
This documentary will make no sense, unless you are really into the study of comedy and comedians. Even then, it might throw you, it's definitely quirky. It's like a style of humor that some get and for others, it's just not their thing.
February 21, 2013
great actors by the looks of things....
February 18, 2013
This is a dirty, dirty, DIRTY movie, ready to put a shit-eating grin on your face... literally.
January 25, 2013
Also known as "The Debonaires" or "The Sophisticates" is an exceptionally transgressive (taboo-defying) dirty joke that has been told by numerous stand-up comedians since the vaudeville era. Over time it has evolved from a clichéd staple of vaudevillian humor into a postmodern anti-joke.
½ January 22, 2013
It's an entire movie talking about one, outdated, disgusting joke. The who's who of great comedians can't save this train wreck.
December 28, 2012
OOOOhhhh I can't wait!
December 12, 2012
Didn't get half of the movie.
cosmo313
December 11, 2012
A documentary about perhaps the longest running joke in history? Sounds good to me.
½ December 7, 2012
A very good movie, re-watch to understand it more, enjoyable.
½ December 1, 2012
Silverman! I want to have your baby.
November 28, 2012
Sarah Silverman, bob Saget, don rickles, Gilbert godfreid are the best ones.
November 25, 2012
Ask me the joke if you dare.
½ October 31, 2012
A very funny movie. Bob Sagat alone makes this movie worth the price. Very offensive to some.