Armed Response Reviews

• Feb 22, 2019

Some weird sh** happens in the movie but I enjoyed it.

Some weird sh** happens in the movie but I enjoyed it.

• Jan 01, 2019

With a bigger budget better sets and a better script this could have been a great film. It's not hard to see why this is a straight to Netflix Affair. Instead it's a pedestrian effort. Fight sequences are phoned in too. The premise of aself aware AI & a dirty secret uncovered was interesting but it just doesn't quite pull it off. That said I watched it to the end because I wanted to see what happened.

• May 22, 2018

It's a combination of B Movie horror, action, and sci-fi. Plenty of plot holes but the possibilities should keep you guessing till the end.

• Jan 06, 2018

So unrealistic and disappointing

So unrealistic and disappointing

• Dec 03, 2017

either I'm easily entertained or missed the reason why RTs critics when they said this movie was bad... I'm watching now up to the part where the team is going over the footage and so far I'M HOOKED MAYBE IT WILL GET WORSE BUT I'M HOOKED SO FAR

• Nov 07, 2017

Not Horrible... not good either...

Not Horrible... not good either...

• Nov 05, 2017

I would rate this movie 4 stars, but I'm trying to offset the horrible ratings which I don't see as being entirely valid. This is a psychological thriller and I have yet to see one in a military setting until Armed Response. Although Stockwell does not use Wesley Snipes to his full potential, he remains a great compliment to the cinematic theme. The movie has a slight B title feel to it, although is exhibits a large amount of theater worthy qualities. The premise of human made A.I. becoming too powerful is a very interesting phenomenon, and I appreciate the fashion and execution of the director, John Stockwell's, integration of a military setting to convey this concept. Open your mind a bit and give Armed Response a chance. For what it's worth, I though that was great.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Sep 09, 2017

I'm always pleasantly surprised when a movie I was expecting to be a different genre takes a decidedly Horror turn. This is where the pleasant surprises end for Armed Response. You know what I hate? When the shrill elongated beep that's supposed to cause the characters immense pain, actually causes pain to the audience. Well, Armed Response has that in spades. Seriously, have we not yet reached a place in filmmaking where we can indicate an intense noise other than that some bloody headache-inducing, ear-splitting 'EEEEEEEEEEEEE' they all use? Makes me want to turn off the movie immediately. Well, with Armed Response, I probably would have been better served if I had done just that. What a ridiculous 93 minutes that was.

• Aug 09, 2017

It has been a long time since I have seen such a poorly thought out script. It comes across as a low budget film with everyone running down the same corridor 3/4 of the movie. Anne Heche as a tough guy totally not believable. Anne grabbing the shirt of fellow team member was like watching her grab the door of a semi and trying to shake it. Plain silly. Wesley and Anne are two of my favorite actors and to see them lower themselves to act in a low budget film was disappointing. Acting was fine, script bad. I want my 7.95 On Demand charge refunded.

• Aug 09, 2017

Ha! I didn't mind it. Took ages to get in to, but after a while it wasn't too bad.