Armored - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Armored Reviews

½ September 24, 2016
One dumb ****** movie it's stupid as **** very ******* up I felt like ******* on myself for watching the ******* in all and all ****** this ***** movie!!!!!
June 10, 2016
Armored guard gets wrapped up in a deadly heist in this predictable action yarn.
October 12, 2015
Oh, Matt Dillon, thought it said Matt Damon. I'm sure that name mixup has has helped his career through the years.
June 20, 2015
Promising cast but struggled to retain interest, the payoff is almost worth the effort.
April 16, 2015
Not that I 'want to see it' but it sounds better than most of these.
February 1, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
A pretty good action / thriller movie with an easygoing / simple story to follow , its one of those movies u just sit back and enjoy the ride. Im glad there were a bunch of good actors like Jean Reno , Matt Dillon and Laurence Fishburne in this flick even tho all of them have made more "quality" movies before. So grab this for some exciting and tired of all the dramas , im glad i did.
December 12, 2014
(38%)
A movie that really did fall between the cracks as I hadn't even known of its existence until I stumbled upon its trailer tucked away in a DVD's sub-menu. And after feeling somewhat hopeful for this maybe being a decent watch, with its good cast and potentially exciting premise, but after watching the movie itself I can now see why the studio maybe wasn't brimming with high hopes of this being the next big hit. This though isn't a bad little movie. It's entertaining, quite well bolted together, and as a simple time passer there are many worse films out there; but it's still badly plotted, overly tame (it should have been a hard R), and it just doesn't offer enough in terms of true thrills. Worth a look for free otherwise don't bother.
December 1, 2014
I wish I liked Armored a lot more than I did. It does have a good director and a solid cast, but I just wasn't impressed with the plot. It was very predictable and it wasn't very engaging either. Of course, I still liked the action but I just wasn't impressed with the film overall. There are many other heist films that do the job (no pun intended) better than Armored. Predictable and forgettable. Should've been a direct-to-DVD release.
November 16, 2014
Half hour went by and I was about to shut it down as a loss but the action kicked in and I couldn't take my eyes away. Then a situation developed and I had to see the end.
½ October 15, 2014
You know this was actually pretty good, at least it starts out strong, it does start to unravel a bit after the actual heist takes place and I have a bit of a problem with Matt Dillon, who tries to be too cool but the rest of the extended cast was very good. I especially liked the storyline involving Columbus Short as 'Ty' and his brother -even if it wasn't all that original, it still had me interested. All in it's a pretty solid action movie about a group of armoured car guards who hatch a supposedly perfect plan to steal one of their own trucks containing millions of dollars. Of course the heist spirals out of control, tensions flare and blood is spilled. And while this tries to be another 'The Bank Job' or 'The Insider' and fails, it's still a decent story with solid performances (Jean Reno, Laurence Fishburne, Skeet Ulrich & Milo Ventimiglia) You could do much worse. 10/5/14
½ July 26, 2014
A good movie and Matt Dillon plays a bad guy really well those roles fit him well and for the hero he did a good thing.
½ July 9, 2014
Have it on bluray haven't watched it yet
April 4, 2014
Breezy, passable, and entertaining enough film. Some scenes are definitely overacted and sometimes it feels like not a lot is happening. Nonetheless there are enough thrills to make this a fun enough watch. There are some big names in the cast which strengthen the film's overall credibility. Its a concept we probably have seen multiple times, but the film is aware of what it is and follows the formula well enough to warrant at least one viewing of it.
April 3, 2014
Starts up pretty interesting, but instantly flatlines once it gets to the half of the movie where they have to break the hinges off of the doors. It's like the entire rest of the movie is an extra long scene: the constant hammering of metal in the background while the truck is in a warehouse.
February 26, 2014
I mean, they could have at least tried writing a half-decent script for this piece of cinematic crap. Unfortunately, theres little here to marvel at.
½ February 26, 2014
A really good cast here can't save the fact that the plot execution is bad and the story isn't that strong. The movie often feels forced and it is extremely predictable. The heist in this movie is to rob the money from an armored truck. Right there you should know the plan will go wrong as that is pretty much impossible to do.
January 22, 2014
El argumento en sí no es tan malo, pero bastante superficial
December 29, 2013
This is not a story that I am interested in watching.
December 11, 2013
A pretty simple idea that suffers from clichéd and occasionally down right silly plotting but none the less a pretty enjoyable watch for action/drama fans. The calibre of the cast is surprising and highlights the lack of characterisation rather than giving them something to work with.