War Dogs Reviews

• 2h ago

Great movie fuck yes

Great movie fuck yes

• May 07, 2019

"War Dogs" combines elements of comedy together with a spice of drama to make the complete business system ala buddy movie. This film tries to look cool and brave by presenting elements of foolishness and the awkward situation on its characters. This dish eventually became a good movie. With drama elements but lacking satire, a pleasant spectacle of seeing the ridiculous jobs of Hill and Teller. This film does well even though not as much as the number of bullets fired. Therefore, this loosely based on a true story was pleasant enough to watch together.

• Apr 25, 2019

A well-executed movie. War Dogs is fun to watch.

A well-executed movie. War Dogs is fun to watch.

• Apr 13, 2019

David is done with massaging people to make a living, so as soon as his old friend Efraim is back in town and offers him a job he can't deny. The only thing he doesn't know is what he is in for and what Efraim is actually up to. This was so much better than I expected it to be. I really enjoyed it and it felt like the movie was finished before it even started. It was truly great. The build up of the movie was really cool, and I loved the "chapters" they made by using quotes. I think it's cool that they make a true story into this kind of movie. It was funny, badass, action-filled, I just loved it. Speaking of loving things, wasn't Jonah Hill just the greatest you've ever seen him? (maybe exaggerating a little bit there but still) I mean, did you hear his "laugh", o my and the spray tan with the slick back hair with those darn matching training outfits. He made a great characters. I could rave on about how much I loved him in War Dogs, seriously. Miles Teller was his perfect self again as well. For me, he just can't do anything wrong. I also think he must be a pretty great boyfriend, cuz he is just the sweetest with the girls in almost every movie he does. Maybe it's just me but, I don't think so. I love Miles. To be honest with you, I think all the actors did great. Ana de Armas as Iz was the only one I didn't really bonded with, but still. gr8movie

• Apr 04, 2019

A decent film that rolls along at a good pace

A decent film that rolls along at a good pace

• Mar 22, 2019

I would say that War Dogs is pretty good movie to watch but not too much. It’s just that I didn’t like how they fight each other with the whole situation.

• Mar 07, 2019

War Dogs has director Todd Phillips making a surprising well-made drama, with neat imagery, and surprising amount of humor.

• Jan 20, 2019

Must watch, if u love thrillers & kick in d balls kinda - true stories

Must watch, if u love thrillers & kick in d balls kinda - true stories

• Jan 20, 2019

Ammunition and exploiting the trade of war. A simple film with a twisted plot, laced with humour.

• Jan 05, 2019

The acting was good, the script okay, but the characters became more and more unlikeable, and subsequently you are left disappointed with the resolution. A cautionary tale that we really didn't want or need. We don't want reminders of what can happen to decent people when they make bad decisions...we want stories that remind us what we can still become even if we have made bad decisions. Lastly, the redemption it seeks to give for one of the main characters was hollow at best.