Army of the dead - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Army of the dead Reviews

½ September 30, 2008
Talk about stupid....
½ September 25, 2008
they make a tesla coil based on physics 101! a tesla coil!
September 12, 2008
Serious lack of acting, poor special effects, and a weak story line.
½ September 10, 2008
Oh boy. I really should stop watching B-movies. But who would have guessed that this movie will be that bad? I really expected something along the 'army of darkness' lines. Even $1 at redbox is too much so skip that one!
½ September 10, 2008
Lame lame and lame. Bad acting and special effects and none of it really laugh worthy. Stay away!
September 9, 2008
Let's try to confuse people into thinking this is Army of Darkness. I am not buying it.
August 17, 2008
I can admire what they were trying to do with such a low budget. I actually had some fun watching this. (nn)
½ August 16, 2008
Worst movie I have ever seen.
August 13, 2008
pretty lame. Instead of zombie the dead are crappy looking cgi skeletons.
½ July 8, 2008
This seems like a movie where the filmmakers said "let's try to make it as bad as possible to gain a cult following! It's all the rage!" So, while it might have been amusing had it's total badness been unintentional and therefore genuine, it is instead just stupid. I'll admit that I laughed at some of the bad dialogue, but I just couldn't appreciate the low-budget schlockiness because it seemed so carefully created.
July 6, 2008
Not a good horror movie.
July 1, 2008
The Mummy was better... this movie was very predictable
½ June 16, 2008
Pity, this movie could have been awesome with a higher fx budget. Instead what we have is a competent if uninteresting story inter cut with really, really bad cgi skeletons. It never gels, in fact it's quite jarring to see human actors, cartoons, human actors, cartoons.
½ June 15, 2008
Nog een cult classic uit de Evil Dead reeks. Deze keer in de middeleeuwen! Gevuld met hilarische horror & zalige one liners.
½ June 6, 2008
I see some bad reviews for this movie... gonna keep an open mind with this... after watching it... I do realize that the Dead Army didn't look like it belonged... the back story was poorly thought out and the blood was soo fake it looked like something you put on french fries
½ May 27, 2008
do not waste 1 hour & 29 mins. on this pile of garbage.
May 19, 2008
who maked this movie and y ....low budget low direction endin is pathetic ..
½ May 15, 2008
This movie was sort of action/thiller. I don't think it was such a good movie. the skeltions looked way to fake. storyline was fair good though.