Arn - Riket vid vägens slut (Arn: The Kingdom at Road's End) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Arn - Riket vid vägens slut (Arn: The Kingdom at Road's End) Reviews

½ January 18, 2011
It was a decent film, didn't nearly compare up to kingdom of heaven. I did like how he was from a further north Christian country. It added some spice to the film and his role.
January 15, 2011
The sword of the Lord.... and of Arn
½ January 8, 2011
I think this movie was better than the first one! Cecilias and Arn's lovestory was quite sad actually.
½ November 11, 2010
Everything that was good about the first film goes for this one too. You have to see this one to tie up the whole stroy if you invested the time and emotion in the first film.
½ October 16, 2010
If you like braveheart , you'll love this movie !
September 12, 2010
Not that bad, a good follow up on the first movie..
½ August 28, 2010
I despise bad movies based on great books, and this is one of them. I was actually a bit ashamed on behalf of the poor actors who had to act their way through this mess of a movie.
½ July 23, 2010
The sequel to Tempelriddaran Arn. Not quite as good as the first one, but definitely worth seing.
½ June 27, 2010
Le premier volet de la saga d'Arn le templier tenait du melange entre "Kingdom of heaven" et "Braveheart", facon co-production europeenne (autrement dit, luxueuse mais pas caracterisee par son rythme trepidant). Sa suite est un peu etrange...principalement parce qu'il ne s'agit pas vraiment d'une suite mais plutot d'un episode "1-bis" : "Le royaume au bout du chemin" s'apparente en effet a un montage alternatif qui comble les ellipses du premier episode et s'attarde surtout sur la seconde partie de l'histoire, la guerre de succession qui conduira a l'unification de la Suede. Sans etre redhibitoire, cette fresque medievale souffre des memes faiblesses que sa jumelle..et puis, tres honnetement, un seul film, plus long mais tourne avec un peu plus de savoir-faire, aurait largement suffi...
½ June 7, 2010
The Swedish Kingdom of Heaven continues. It's still quite watchable, but the movie does not leave much of an imprint.
½ May 24, 2010
Harvoin saa sanoa, että 2. osa oli parempi.
May 18, 2010
Religious people have a lot to answer for is all I can say.
May 10, 2010
Good ending to the story, great acting and props.
½ April 18, 2010
Visually captivating yet the reason why I should be interested remains unclear.
February 14, 2010
Slightly better than the previous movie
The romantic part of the story is still very dull
Nice computer animations of the castle of Visingsö
January 27, 2010
A great ending to the Arn saga.
Facing Saladin on the battlefields of the Holy Land reminds Arn of the need to return to his homeland, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden, and embrace his one true love.
Set against the political rivalries and religious intrigues of the Middle Ages, Arn - The Road to the Kingdom's End, is a great movie on its own.
½ January 25, 2010
This was even better than first one and it did look better than those Holy Land deserts. Great piece of Swedish movies!
½ December 19, 2009
One of the best movies I have seen.Highly Recommended
½ November 22, 2009
A good swedish movie!
½ November 1, 2009
It's difficult to say if this is worse or equal to the first one, but I'll go for worse. This is mainly due to numerous micro flashbacks, obviously put into the movie by people who think the audience are morons. It also sacrifises some of the innovations and conflicts brought home by Arn, in favour of many overly sentimental scenes which apparently have to be present in all Swedish movies.