Arnold Schwarzenegger: Hollywood Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Hollywood Hero Reviews

February 19, 2011
this is a wonder full image
June 23, 2010
HERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 30, 2010
ps tu peliculas son geniales , fantasticas ps
August 18, 2009
La peli es mala a rabiar.... pero es SUPER divertida.... (en estos casos nunca s├ę si ponerle buena nota o mala.... porque valoro en plan "me gust├│ vs no me gust├│"...pero ponerle buena nota a esta peli es un poco triste XDD)
December 30, 2008
awwww good job my dear plush arnie!! *pats arnie on the head* Arnie: (eats cookie)
February 12, 2008
HollyWood hero no doubt best actor ever
January 3, 2008
Wow, what a legend, he achieved so much that people don't know about, what a legend excelling in so many fields. Will so see:)
½ November 29, 2007
sebagai gubernur nyatanya masalah kebakaran di california di taon 2007 ini adalah musibah besar, gara-gara efek action dlm filmnya, jadi binggung diatasi. mungkin karena kebanyakan maksiat x aktor-aktornya, hehehe
June 24, 2007
i think i just bought this book at the .99 cent store.
½ June 20, 2007
I would never watch this movie due to the fact arnie is a fucking reptilian nazi fuckburger with a cunts haircut and a grin like a devil eyeing a sacrificial virgin. He is an agent for the new world order whose megalomaniacal ego makes Stalin seem like a happy pink bunny rabbit that fixes broken angel's wings with glittering rays of rainbow energy. Arnold will take armericans rights and guns before tooling up backed by black clad fascist police pigs and murdering and raping the innocent citizens to death. Evil satanic steroid fiend, ss goosestepper and hero of the luciferian studios of drug fuelled pervert hollywood. Also he has three hearts and four lungs so when you go in for the kill use guided rockets or fly a helicopters roterblades into his eyes so he stumbles blindly into the pit of molten metal, his only weakness.
June 8, 2007
i love this man, i mean Arnold
½ June 3, 2007
interesting enough doc, but a tad generic
March 22, 2007
really? there was a demand for this film?
½ March 3, 2007
Seen it on TV thousands of times but still good!
January 21, 2007
wanna see it i cant wAIT LOL !!!
January 10, 2007
this film is aight bt iv ceen beta.
October 13, 2006
I like Auuuuu--nold!
September 28, 2006
i wanna see this picture.
June 17, 2006
ARNOLD! hahaha, he's strange, but still, he's kewl I guess.