Arthur and the Invisibles 2: Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Arthur and the Invisibles 2: Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard Reviews

May 30, 2015
I am assuming they all got high
March 12, 2015
Where decent but no David bowie
April 13, 2014
Excellent Work.................................
Excellent Adventure + Animation + Family Movie.......................
½ August 20, 2013
Es exactamente lo mismo que su antecesora, sólo que muuuucho peor.
July 22, 2013
Not quite as memorable as the original, but at least most of the original cast returned.
½ June 2, 2013
wow just wow that's how bad this movie is
April 21, 2013
I love this movie helped me about life and magic in other world I love Arthur he is my new son
January 10, 2013
Loved it, just as much as the first one! Can't wait for the following one to be released!!!
September 6, 2012
i love Freddie Highmore from August Rush and The Spiderwick Chronicles. So, i need to see it!
July 17, 2012
Nothing happens in this film. It's all filler. Basically, the entire film constitutes the first act of any normal film. There is no plot, just a bunch of events leading up to a set up for the third film. Such a strange way of doing things. The voice acting ain't great, either.
May 30, 2012
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 29, 2012
Started off quite entertaining but faltered half way through and ended up less than average family movie.
½ May 27, 2012
A million miles away from the first one! Has one saving grace the mosquito attack on the the small town is very 1950's alien invasion.
½ April 25, 2012
great movie to watch
January 15, 2012
the sequal is almost always worst than the original movie, but never ever have i seen this lousy second part!
½ January 1, 2012
Its an OK sequel it just didn't thrill me like the first movie did
PantaOz
December 1, 2011
I am not sure what is the age of the viewers this French/American film was made for... it seemed very suitable for paedophiles... If I was the producer and the director Luc Besson I'd be very embarrassed to mention that I was involved in this animated feature film. I haven't seen the first movie, Arthur and the Invisibles, and after watching this one I am not interested in the first one altogether.

To me, this movie was just a part of the European propaganda to indoctrinate the youth which will be in few years ready to start paying the carbon tax introduced for "saving the planet" (read: fat back sides of the politicians and their expensive escorts). Don't waste a breath on this one!
½ November 19, 2011
Once again, a sequel mars the name of a decent film.
October 26, 2011
This is what happens when you split a movie in two. You are left with half a movie. Arthur and the Revenge of Matazard doesn't even try to tell a full story. it ends at the midpoint, just when things get interesting.

To spruce things up we have pointless chase scenes, a mystery that is quite simple (the villain did it), and a whole lot of aimlessness. There's not really a conflict till the end of the movie.

I like how some of the Minimoy scenes play out. Besson has a nice flair for the action scenes, but the character work is missing.

It's not fair to judge this really since it is only half a film. Hopefully part three will make it worthwhile.
½ October 8, 2011
Not bad, some bits were kind of funny and cool but I some of it didn't seem too suitable for kids