Artifact Reviews

• May 11, 2017

First exposure to Amanda Palmer

First exposure to Amanda Palmer

• Aug 16, 2016

Great music documentary about what any music artist should know going into the business.

• Aug 02, 2016

excellent movie on the music business

excellent movie on the music business

• Dec 29, 2014

I was not expecting to be so captivated by this documentary and/or J. Leto...but wowsa. I'm a fan!

• Dec 07, 2014

Amazing! The cut-throat legal world of record companies vs. artists. In particular, the insane lopsided war between EMI and Thirty Seconds to Mars.

• Nov 30, 2014

Um baita documentário!!!

Um baita documentário!!!

• Nov 29, 2014

Great look inside the business of creating music and an awesome peek behind the scenes of an amazing band.

• Nov 28, 2014

I normally don't watch documentaries but this one was fantastic. seeing how much effort these guys put into their music, you don't see this with hardly any of the pop artist out there and this is why I love rock and roll music!

• Nov 27, 2014

Feels like it's about so much more than just one band, it's a documentary about the music industry. It might get a little too caught up in the story of 30 Seconds to Mars, but when it's focused on the underdog lawsuit, it's really good.