So weit die Füße tragen (As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me) Reviews

• Mar 03, 2019

My favorite movie. I highly recommend this movie.

My favorite movie. I highly recommend this movie.

• Oct 12, 2014

Fine story of post-war adversity and finely told despite a fairly low budget.

Fine story of post-war adversity and finely told despite a fairly low budget.

• Jan 06, 2013

Solid movie. It seems to drag on a bit, but the ending is rewarding. As I watched the beginning I felt like "deja vu," then I realized I had started the movie before, but fallen asleep. By the end of the film, you realize that it was worth the wait.

• Jun 12, 2012

good german movie about POW's escapong by foot from siberia

good german movie about POW's escapong by foot from siberia

• Feb 15, 2012

Excellent film,.It kind of reminded me of CALL OF THE WILD,.Musta been the terrain or the great amount of people he meets on his journey,,..Well acted,.Good characters,.Good direction,.The lead was excellent,.I just recommend it if you have any interest in the period and strife it took to do the things this guy did,.Much better than a similar movie called "The Way Back" with Jim Sturgess and Colin Farell,.I guess it helped that this was in German and Russian,.I like subtitles and listening to the REAL language that was spoken, makes it feel much more authentic than fake accents do.

• Feb 10, 2012

A large scale adventure following one man on a three year journey through 8000 miles of rough terrain. Even though it centers on the plight of a WWII German soldier, this is a universal tale of survival against insurmountable odds.

• Dec 13, 2011

Melodrama at its best.

Melodrama at its best.

• Nov 11, 2011

Clemons Forell's story about escaping a Russian prisoner camp and surviving a 3 year journey by foot in the frozen tundra and wilderness, is simply amazing.

• Sep 04, 2011

Tarina kotiinpaluusta omaa jotain kiehtovuutta. Siinä on todellinen päämäärä joka herättää kaikissa kaipuuta ja kun matkalla on enemmän kuin yksi este edessä on se vain kiinnostavampi

• Aug 19, 2011

It's a nice movie! Although I hv to spend a long time to watch it, I love the story also!! It told me the life is so terrible, but we hard work, fright to the life, finally we will c our bright future.