Asesino En Serio - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Asesino En Serio Reviews

March 12, 2015
2002 Spain/Mexico Director: Antonio Urrutia
Score: 6
A serial killer who murders his victims with pleasure. Yes. Using an ancient technique discovered by an archaeologist, the killer murders women by giving them "mega-orgasms". This tongue in cheek production was actually quite comical and though it really pushes ones ability to suspend disbelief, it is meant in fun and so I can forgive it a bit for that. The plot, though it sounds silly when described briefly, actually unfolds pretty well. The acting isn't anything award winning but most of the cast does at least an adequate job. The few special effects used in the movie are ok. The soundtrack wasn't anything memorable. I wouldn't put this film on the top of any "must see" lists, but it isn't one to avoid either. It was a worth a viewing and gave me a few chuckles.

Notes: HV-GL-GN-SA Suggested Age: 16+
½ March 12, 2015
para pasar el rato viendo una pelicula gallega
½ November 4, 2011
muy divertida pelicula
October 8, 2011
Some scenes were funny. Actually, the whole script was a joke. Acting wasn't the worst, but most of the movie is just about prostitutes in Mexico City.
½ November 25, 2009
A unique Mexican crime film. Detective Martinez investigates a number of female killings where they have been pleasured to death! The investigation uncovers an ancient secret in providing women the 'ultimate pleasure' and who was responsible. Interesting and slightly humourous, if you want a film with girls, a corrupted Priest and a Police investigation, this is for you.
July 4, 2009
Sólo puedo decir que me Gusto!!!
April 15, 2009
Es una pelicula con un trama e historia muy malas, tenia rato que no la veia, pero por lo unico que me quede viendola completa es por Ivonne Montero que es un bombonazo!