Asmaa Reviews

• May 20, 2015

A powerful and intelligent film that is both a dramatic work of art and an important social commentary on contemporary Middle-Eastern views on HIV.

• May 31, 2014

Interesting and a taboo subject for Arab world , cinema.

Interesting and a taboo subject for Arab world , cinema.

• William H Super Reviewer
    Sep 25, 2013

Because of it's theme (Aids) this is an important movie for the muslim community but it is just far too melodramatic. It would have been better had there not been flashbacks to how the lead character got infected but if the story instead had focussed on the social exlcusion of people with Aids in Egypt.

• Nov 04, 2012

Superb film from Egypt addressing the stigma of AIDS. "If I die it won't be from my disease, But from yours."