The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford Quotes
The top The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Narrator: By his own approximation, Bob assassinated Jesse James over 800 times.‐ Submitted by Taymaz A (2 years ago)
- Narrator: By his own approximation, Bob assassinated Jesse James over 800 times. He suspected no one in history had ever so often or so publicly recapitulated an act of betrayal.‐ Submitted by Swayamdeep S (3 years ago)
- Jesse James: I guess I'll take my guns off... for fear the neighbors might spy them.‐ Submitted by John G (3 years ago)
- Robert Ford: You know what I expected? Applause. I was only 20 years old then. I couldn't see how it would look to people. I was surprised by what happened. They didn't applaud.‐ Submitted by Kevin H (3 years ago)
- Dick Liddil: If you so much as mention my name to Jesse, Boyyyy... I'd find out about it. You had better believe that...and I'll look you up, I'll knock on your door, and I will be as mad as a hornet...I will be hot Dick Liddil.‐ Submitted by Phil Y (4 years ago)
- Jesse James: It seems to me if you have something to confess, you outta be right and you spit it out now.
- Charley Ford: You think it's all made up don't yea, think it's all yarns and newspaper stories.Robert Ford: He's just a human being.
- Robert Ford: I've been a nobody all my life, and I won't give it this one opportunity and you can bet your life on that you just go on.
- Jesse James: You're giving me signs, to make me wonder maybe you're minds been changed about me.‐ Submitted by Kevin H (4 years ago)
- Dick Liddil: No, poetry doesn't work with whores.‐ Submitted by Alonso A (4 years ago)
- Robert Ford: That'll be a good joke, if it was funny.‐ Submitted by Alonso A (4 years ago)
- Jesse James: Can't figure it out, do you want to be like me or do you want to be me?‐ Submitted by Kate S (5 years ago)
- Jesse James: Yeah, just ain't no peace with old Jesse around. You ought to pity my poor wife.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Jesse James: Look at my red hands and my mean face... and I wonder 'bout that man that's gone so wrong.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)