Assault of the Killer Bimbos - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Assault of the Killer Bimbos Reviews

February 19, 2014
I think it's fair to say that it would be very difficult for this movie to disappoint since the title sets up expectations perfectly. It's an extremely slight action comedy with the expected nudity and not a lot more. Eddie Deezen appears as a sheriff's deputy which probably tells you all you really need to know.
April 1, 2012
i watched this movie when i was younger n idk why but i loved it i wanna c it sooo bad n i could never find it
½ August 2, 2011
This is what happens where two lovely dancer girls are wrongly fingered for the murder of their boss in this Thelma & Louise-esque T&A comedy from Full Moon.
While I'm sure you'd think that my fav aspect of the film would be the buxom babes (don't call them bimbos) but you'd be incorrect. I particularly liked the small cameo appearance by Eddie Deezen as the geeky Dopey Deputy. Dude is just funny looking and makes me laugh every time I see him on screen.
This is mostly low budget, lame comedy of the highest but it still managed to make me laugh from time to time. It's too bad that the jokes they chose to repeat throughout the film also happened to be some of their worst.
February 6, 2011
A stupid and simple story, but it does have a few funny scenes, so I sort of liked it too. Overall it's just okay.
August 15, 2010
The characters aren't so smart, and the plot is kind of simple, but there are some funny scenes. It's kind of amazing how the cops are even more stupid than the three main "bimbo" girls. There is a good ending, but I don't know if this movie is really worth watching. Overall, it's an okay movie, but nothing special.
August 4, 2010
The title of the movie was the best thing by far about this movie.
The movie itself was just okay, it had all the basics of most b-movies, nudity, violence, sexy ladies, and some good jokes.
To be honest it actually surprised, I thought it was going to be terrible, but it was watchable.
May 23, 2010
When this appeared on television I simply watched because the title was so daft ... surprised to find something genuinely lively, witty and funny. No need to be pretentious; high rating!
½ July 22, 2008
A sleazy gangster frames two go-go dancers, for the murder of their boss, who then go on the run with a waitress only to bump into said gangster in Mexico. Lots of crazy car chases with cops including a dopey deputy played by Eddie Deezen, who could have earned this film extra stars in a bigger role. Cheap and cheerful.